Look for a good friends in Rehab

Hey,
I look for a new friends in Egypt, would be good from Rehab, because i live there. Just to go out sometimes, and have fun.

hey elena welcome to rehab u will love it :)

Hi alyonka82
Nice nickname

I want to rent in rehab, I visited a lot off appart, but I don`t now how to choos lol

I will be please to meet expat in Rehab, for coffe gym on any thing

let me know, & I other expats will join us...........

I would love to. I live in Rehab and would love to meet other expats as well. I live very close to the Club. we could meet there if you like.

welcome to egypt, this is wael , i am living in ktameya , so it is near rehab, i like to make new friends, please feel free to contact me any time
[email protected] , 00201144500250

amarka wrote:

Hi alyonka82
Nice nickname

I want to rent in rehab, I visited a lot off appart, but I don`t now how to choos lol

I know of a very clean apartment that's for rent. If you're interested I can send you a private message with the realtor's information and that apt information. A friend of mine is renting it right now but they'll be out in 2 weeks.

alyonka82 wrote:

Hey,
I look for a new friends in Egypt, would be good from Rehab, because i live there. Just to go out sometimes, and have fun.

I'd love to make new friends! I've been in Rehab for 2 months now and I have been out much. I live in group 93, which is very close to the club.

Who is interested in having an El Rehab Expat meetup...? anyone? Thursday and Friday nights are good to either meet in the city or we can venture out into the different parts of cairo.

Thanks for the Help meems,

I will send you a PM

meems74 wrote:
amarka wrote:

Hi alyonka82
Nice nickname

I know of a very clean apartment that's for rent. If you're interested I can send you a private message with the realtor's information and that apt information. A friend of mine is renting it right now but they'll be out in 2 weeks.

hi alyonka82,
hi all,
  i am new in rehab from 2 months ago and looking also to make friends specially talking English lives in my area to raise my English and to have fun with my Neighbors.
yousefalbanna Skype

hi
how are you ? living close to rehab , we can meet if  you like :)

Hi there
I'm living in Madinaty.

Please feel free to get back to me if you ever felt that you need any kind of assistance.

Hope you'll enjoy your stay in Cairo

Me too I like in Rehab and need some girlfriends. I'm Sammy ( female)

Hi Elena,

I live in Rehab since a year, I like going out, exchanging cultures, talking in all topics. I live near to Mall2

they says im a good friend , but im not living in rehab :)

OMG they are starting to crawl out of the woodwork again!!

'I will treast you like a princess'!!!!!!

SHe only said she wanted to make friends -