Where can a find some good mexican food near fintas in kuwait?

i got the itch for decent mexican food and i cant seem to find anything besides taco bell does anyone know where i can get some?

I've been here almost three years and I still haven't found any! I wish!

there is mention of a mexican restaurant on a blog somewhere, or some ladies in kuwait that cook decent food, u may want to try this link here i already searched for the mexican query, just go thru the results :)

i think the other may have been 248am,, not sure. but there definitely is a bunch group of ladies somewhere in kuwait that make authentic mexican food, and have a restaurant.

more info to come :)

Hi Friend, You can contact on below number for Mexican Food..

Sahuaro Mexican Cuisine
inhouse catering services
+965 966 2020 or 974 86888

Regards,

Eric Engineer

There is a Mexican restaurant (small one) in Jabriya very near Mazaya, Champions for ladies and The Champion health and fitness center (over looking 4th ring road).

The exact location is very close to this: Salad Boutique

Keep Salad Boutique on your left, drive 50-100 meters ahead and you'll find the Mexican restaurant on your left. I forgot it's name, and I didn't try it so I couldn't tell how authentic it is. I've been pondering trying it for some time, I guess now I have a reason to do so. :)

You do realize this thread is from 2011?

@kuwait411 LOOOOOL

Hi justfedup,

As Kuwait411 pointed out, it is an old topic.

However, thank you for your contribution to this thread.  :top:

Priscilla
Expat.com team

But look and the bright side @Priscilla ..... the restaurant I described wasn't there 2 years ago :P

Hi. Are you in kuwait?

Hi pepe90,

This post is for whom please?

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

i think there is 2 restaurants near fintas
one in the village (Abo Alhassani area)
and the other in Mahboula beside johnny rockets