Cost of living - monthly expenses

Hello!

I am getting an offer from Muscat with 1500 USD a month, accomodation included.

Please advise if it is OK money for Muscat for a single woman.

I would also like to know about cost of food, because I am used to cook breakfast and dinner by myself.

And as well, please advise how much a good personal gym trainer will cost together with a gym membership card.

AND - it's not that important, but I am used to have ballet classes as well and if you know smth about ballet existance in Muscat - would be great!

Thank you so much!

Maria

Hi Maria
Muscat will not be expensive in everything thats for sure
Food you can easily manageable and not expensiveBut the problem is the place..

There are several places, some places may be expensive and some places one can manageable. Therefore, you should ask first a place that suitable for Single person and close to your work site

For gyms there are a lot of lounges and membership prices are very suitable and not expensive at all. But about the ballet classes thing am sorry I don't know a place ..

I hope  my info can help you and welcome to Oman

Exion

Dear Exion,

Thank you for your reply!

I meant 1500 USD net. My accomodation will be offered for free.

Hi Maria_K and Exion,

Welcome to expat-blog.:)

Rouma

Hi Maria
Then thats fine
Depends on the work and your specialty ..

any way if you need my help am all here
Exion

Thanks Rouma ^^

Maria

Oman is less expensive than other Middle East Countries. Finding a good and cheap accommodation is a problem. But for your case company providing acc. As per my calculation you will get RO. 600-650. pretty good for a single

Good Luck

Hi Maria,

Welcome to Muscat.

-Dev

There are lots of opportunities which u could explore during yr free time..All the Best - Cheers !Kumar

hi iam getting an offer at muscat salary would be 800 omr apart from that boarding and transportation is taken care by the company is it a good offer   

thanks in advance
venkat