Hang out friends!

Hi

I just moved to Damansara from Seremban. I am a Malaysian but not too many friends here in KL. My friends are all back in Seremban. So now I am looking for expat friends to hang around. Probably 30 and above because I am not that 'young' to be around people who is below 30. The older the better, so I can have a decent chat and also nice to have people who is matured enough.

Hope to see you out there...

Come on people!! so many views and no reply yet...

Sasha, it is so nice of you for extending hand of friendship. I wish I was there (in KL) already and accept your friendship offer  :(

Hi welcome to KL :)

Thanks to all the replies. Even I am from Malaysia but moving to KL for a new head start was quite a difficult thing to do, so for more open minded conversations and to have a good chat, might wanna do that with a different culture that I think might challenge the way of thinking...hope to see more.. :)

hello there , I am 25 and I talk nice n decent stuff! MAkes any difference ?

Hi Sasha,

Great to hear your Hijrah to KL, that is a good decision as many new discovery and friends and also explore business oppurtunities available here. May your stay in KL will realize your dreams.Insya allah

Hi Sasha,
I will come to Kuala after 5 days, hope to have friends to talk and hang around.

Hi All,

It is going to be a long weekend this week..anyone want to hit the clubs? PM me..will be great to hang out with new friends..

Hi Sasha,

I am in Bangsar and work near Damansara. Tell me if you are keen on doing something over the weekends. It can be a group thing too, would love to make and meet friends!
Cheers
Samvit

hi...

I am a non Malaysian and working in KL, Bukit Bintang area.. PM if you are able to penetrate a different culture too...

"Hello" Sasha We all need somewhere to hang out with but to do this we need to bridge the age barriers. And sometimes other factors arise like colour and race,And most of all, What do we look like and dress like .Weather our dressing would paint a different picture that might not please the other. We are strangers each with something new to show. So it is true that the more matured we are the more exploratory acceptable we become . but there are still boundaries that appear in the course of time and we take that small chance to spend  and know how to get along. I am 62 an Indian Malaysian national not married , free thinking, A Musician who plays the guitar and the digital piano. UN-employed looking for a partner to sing the good old songs. But as you know that musician's are all fun-lovers and "hang out" is their first name. I am no exception, But seeing that I am 62 and perhaps a bit too far to the edge of mortality. I am afraid to make or take a logical step. but lately I have been contemplating on making myself visible in the bukit bintang night life areas, It was today that I discovered this web-site and it really prompts me to act. So mind you if not for a good company at least let it be a good moment of thought. Perhaps, perhaps ,perhaps. Philip. Take care.

hey peeps

I'm Murtada .. duh, read my profile info if ur interested anyway!

so, I'll be in KL Tuesday 14th. Feb afternoon

would be cool to meet up with all of u

PS. my first time in Malaysia

cheers

whats up peepz
am in town, bukit binang

hi sasha this is Andrew i m from seremban too, but have to move here because of work... i m going to be 30 soon, do i consider mature lol =P