Our Trip To Fayoum

we are two friends preparing for a trip to Fayoum during a weekend ( Thrusday late night , Friday and Saturday afternoon) , we would like to have a group of friend to join us

and here are the details:

1- we will rent a SUV Car for 7 people ,
2- Spend one night / 2 days there in a small hotel (Most propably the army hotel - Good and Cheap Hotel with a very nice veiw)
3- We will visit Ein Sillin , Saba Sawaay , Wady el Rayan , Wady El hitan , Qaroon Lack , Qaroon Palace

if we have 5 more friends each will share 250 LE for the whole trip including , transportation , accommodation , breakfast meal, and light snaks during the trip

Hello QueenEve, why don't you post an advert in Cairo classifieds > community section/ travel partners? This may help.;)

Good luck,
Harmonie.:)

I think for that place related to the army there is no entrance for foriegners

mr.hatahitos wrote:

I think for that place related to the army there is no entrance for foriegners

it is Hotel owned by Army but any one can use it even foreigners

i was to zad el mosafer guest house which is an ecology hotel located in tunis village ..fayoum is an awesome place near Cairo

bangora wrote:

i was to zad el mosafer guest house which is an ecology hotel located in tunis village ..fayoum is an awesome place near Cairo

i know the people there in zad el mosafer, bangora tell me when you well go again i travel to fayoum a lot, you know sobek is a nice place too,

The place for accomodation is just an idea and we didnt decide it yet , and since we have good recommendations for other places we can put it in our consideration as per the group decission

ok!!!

i'm in (eza kan keda mashy)

When are you looking at? some details would be great please.

Aboelkassem > this thread is 3 years old !

hi