Language exchange&make friends

hello there:
i am an exchange student Taiwan and i am a Chinese native speaker. i'd like to find french people to practice my french(of course, i can also help you learn chinese)

and also, i'd like to make more friends coz i dont know much people here:(

contact me soon!!

Hi a77559,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You may wish to put an advert in the Lyon classifieds > Language Exchange section as well.

Do not hesitate to share your experience with us on the Lyon forum.

Thank you.

All the best,
Christine
-------------
Expat.com team

Hi all,

I'm a 28 year old guy and I recently moved here to Lyon from NYC. I'm looking to find like minded people and make new friendships since I don't know many people here.

Thank you for reading

Rocky

Hello I am Christelle,

I am 28 years old, I am a french woman from Lyon. My husband is Remy he is 28 years old.

We would like to meet expat people in Lyon in order to practice our english and help you to pratice your french language.

We enjoy meet new people and we like the sport, cooking, and walking around the city. If you are interesting to meet us, please send an email !

See you Christelle & Remy

hi all  iam  young mum whit 2 kids from indonesia  i been live in hongkong 4 years then in shanghai 5 years  i love to meet some friends who love  to cook and speak english .or mandarin i speak flutey  French and Cantonese
love to make new friends
thanks you hope find new friends here
cheers
karenina

karenina beaupoil wrote:

hi all  iam  young mum whit 2 kids from indonesia  i been live in hongkong 4 years then in shanghai 5 years  i love to meet some friends who love  to cook and speak english .or mandarin i speak flutey  French and Cantonese
love to make new friends
thanks you hope find new friends here
cheers
karenina

I would love to meet some people in Lyon! I'm an English speaker.

Hello everyone,

I'm a Chinese living in France since 2005. I'm now living near Lyon. Are you interested in becoming my friend and teacher to improve my English? Thank you for your answer. Lei

I am willing to help people with English in return for improving my French.

-Kofi

Hi Kofi,

Great that u will study in EM Lyon. I did my studies in ECL, only one-minute walk from EM Lyon. If you have any questions about your future life in Ecully, please feel free to ask me.

Hello,

sorry for my bad english.
Are you agree to meet us next wwek ?

Bye.
Clivie