Looking for friends in lyon

HI, IŽm in lyon for a year but because of my work I never go out... So I thought that maybe somebody here could be in the same situation... So if you are looking for friends to talk with and to go for a coffe, let me know! Bye

Hello Pipah,

I moved to Lyon Last July from NYC and it looks like I'm here to stay for a while... I'm interested in meeting new English speaking people and of course people who are in the same situation as I am.

Enjoy.

Rocky

Pipah! Hi, i'm not exactly in the same situation, but i'm away from home as well and i'd love to meet you and go for a coffee or whatever, so if you're interested, let me know! Where are you from, by the way?

Greetings!

Hey,

Im from Ireland currently living in the city one month, :)

Im also working if u ever wanna chill or get a coffee let me know

Coucou à tous,

comme on est tous de Lyon, est-ce que ça vous dirait qu'on se rencontre ?

Je vous propose d'aller prendre un verre ensemble ou manger ensemble un soir, est-ce que ça vous dirait ?

Bon week-end.
Clivie

Hi, I'm also quite new in Lyon and working during the week. I'd love to meet up some evening for a drink!

Hello Rochel,

I'm new to Lyon too and would like to meetup with some newcomers who speak english as well.

Rocky

Hello,

sorry for my bad english.
Are you agree to meet us next wwek ?

Bye.
Clivie

Hello Pipah

I am french and I live in Birmingham until August. In September I go back to Lyon, and I would love to meet english speaker in France, to go on speaking english there.

Claire

Same Thing Happen To Me.. work. study.  but sometime free time!

so... let meet people.

Hello,

New Yorker here, Moved here last July. feel the same

Hi Pipah,

Good Morning!

My name is Vasu and Iam also feelin same like you.

If interested please contact me thru. my mail id [email protected]

Iam from India presently working in Lyon.

regards
vasu

Hi Pipah
I will be in Lyon next month. Are you still around?

Cheers

Ocky

same happened to me and everybody else, if you still around and looking to meet with new people so let me know

best regards

Hello everybody,

As I posted to other topic also, i am interested to meet with new people... This is my third year in Lyon, I can give advices to newcomers also, where to go or what to do...Keep me posted..

Cheers

Hi
i've been here for almost 01 months and still same, still lookin' to meet new people, LAdy saga/ i would like to meet ya mail me to : [email protected]
my mobile nombre: 0753010798

So i see many people in this topic, what about arranging a meeting having a coffee together? Any suggestions?

R u still around . ?

HI!

I totaly understand you. All week working from ealry morning till late evening, also I work on WE for freelance. I'm IT worker so my timetable is not stable((( But I'd love to find friends to chat and meet and enjoy timespending :)

Hope to hear from you.

P.S. You can write me on [email protected] if you are interested

Hello Alexa,

Me as well I am a freelance IT / web developer so I tottaly understand how you feel.

you can contact me if you wish to make friends to write and stuff like that.

Enjoy
Rocky

Hi

I live in Lyon, French and come back from a long travel
let me know when you are free to chat

Eric

Hi Eric )))

I'm free too chat ;)

Alexandra

Hello Pipah!

I know exactly how you feel, and I'm sure you won't be the last person posting with similar if not the same subject...

I don't work regular hours som I'm often free for lunch etc, by all means get in contact if you find yourself rattling around in your apartment staring a the walls!

....I could see if m any better at learning Portuguese, I have to be good at something because my French sucks!

Mark J

Hi

Like everybody else here I know exactly how you feel. I'm in lyon now for almost four months and it's dificult to make some friends. Because I'm working in a restaurant I don't have a lot of free time...

But if someone is interested to meet, let me know... I would like to have some new friends here :).

Greets
Charlotte

Hi guys! Hope Lyon is treating all our expats nicely. I'm soon relocating to Lyon after five years in far away countries like Australia, Singapore and Indonesia and I would love to meet new foreign friends again! 

I know Lyon really well and can certainly take you around and share some of its history as well!

[Moderated: Expat-Blog is not a dating website]

I'm Here in the same situation and maybe worst :D