I'm French, living in Lyon & I want to meet news foreign friends

Hello everybody I'm French and I'm living in Lyon. I would like to meet foreign people in Lyon to go out and speak about our foreign experiences. Next year I would like to go to South America and meet people who share the same dream.

Hello Alice,

I am a foreigner, via NYC, I moved to Lyon 15 months ago and I am looking to meet new friends to explore the city and improve my french and as well to keep my English.

hanks for reading.

Rocky

hello
am from lyon france and am verry happy to meet friends from all the world , especially from usa and GB
bye

Hi Alice,

I'm from Spain and I've lived for 3 years in Dublin, Ireland and for 2 years in Lyon so far. So we can speak Spanish, English or French, as you like. Even Catalan :). Let me know if you're interested!

Cheers,

Daniel

Hi Alice how are you doing?
I'm leaving here in Lyon and I don't have french friends so if you like we can meet up for a coffee one day

Hi, I'm not living in France, but I am looking for friends in France since I'm planning to study French next year. :) I'm from Denmark and I'll be going to Peru soon. I speak 3 languages and I would love to make French the 4th ;)

Hi Claude how are you doing?
When you'll arrive to lyon, I'll be waiting you if you like,  Well me too I speak you can say 4 languages hehehe

Well, I'm not exactly going to France, I'm only looking for French pen pals, I would love to learn French. :)

Sorry I thought that you are looking for a friendship in Lyon,  really I speak little bit french
So maybe i can help for the beginning but I have the same problem
I'm here in this site for looking out some friends who can help me to
Improve my language and I didn't find anyone the people here are closed
Minds

Hi :) I will be studying in Lyon starting this September, until January and then I will be studying in Spain for my second semester. It would be great to share our Erasmus experiences and to practice our languages!

Hello,

I am French, and live Lyon, I will be happy to meet you,
for discover the town, and talk englich
cordially,

Hi there ,I live just outside Evian in france,on lake geneva and am scottish from Edinburgh.Drop me a line .Regards Don.

Salut tout le monde! Actuellement je fais mes études au Sénégal dans une école de commerce, et je voudrais poursuivre mes études en France dès cette année et plus particulièrement dans la ville de Lyon. J'aimerais avoir quelques renseignements sur les écoles de commerce et qui ne n'appliquent pas des frais élevés. Merci!

Hi Alice , my name is Don and im from Edinburgh.I live near Evian  just outside Geneva.i have been to Lyon a couple  of times and its a nice place.If you want to chat please get in touch,regards Don x

Hi All,

I'm Anne, from Dublin, and I've been living in Lyon for a year, but have somehow managed to avoid all English speakers!

Drop me a line if ye fancy meeting up. I'm on my holidays now, but will be back earl September.

Talk to ye then!

Anne

Hello Alice, my name is Jose Luis ,I am from Venezuela , and in one month I am going to set in Lyon France ,whit my two children and wife . I would like to interexchange some experience whit you . I have been in all south, central, and north America.
bye bye.

Hello everyone,

I hope to be in touch with some of you when I move to France in September.

Please send me an e-mail and introduce yourself and I'll do the same.

Hi mgould.aupair,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

Can you please introduce yourself ?

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

boudarel wrote:

Hello,

I am French, and live Lyon, I will be happy to meet you,
for discover the town, and talk englich
cordially,

hey ! im sorry i hadn't see your msg ! if you want we can speak on facebook or by email?

where do you live?

hahah we've got the same name ^^

see ya , Alice :p

Bonjour,

I am 23 years old and I am an au pair close to Lyon at the moment. My position will last until December, after which I hope to make a permanent move to France by finding a job here. I like sports, night life, movies and (good)food. Please feel free to message me for my mobile or facebook. Mark.

Hi Alice,

I am Jean Pierre and I live in Togo. I read your message and I am interested. It is true that I am not in the country you wish but we can be friend to exchange some ideas. My address is [email protected]. I am looking forwards to hear from you because I want to be your friend.

Hi there still want to hang out? Im italian looking for new friends in lyon. Im here ofter during the week from monday to friday, than i go back in italy. If you want to have a coffee or aperitif txt me.

Ciao
Diego

Hey Alice what's up ??
Well i am an Erasmus in St etienne and i go to lyon very often. I would like to arrange a meeting one day, If your still interested in meeting forigners ;) anywho,,,, I ll leave you my facebook here: Imed Hafsi send me a msg !!
See ya