Looking for English speaker friends

Hi there,

I'm Chloe, I'm French and I just came back from Australia. I spent a year there.

The thing I miss the most is speaking english. I don't know any foreigners in Lyon :(

I'd like to meet people 20-28 year old, open-minded, who like to socialize and to go out.

I like motorbike, nature (hiking, rock climbing,...), movies, art exhibitions, good food, I listen to pop, electronic and house music.

It was very difficult to meet locals in Australia so I'd like do my best now I back in my country. Of course, I'll be glad to teach you French.:)

cheers,

Chloe

so do you have an australian accent like nicole kidman?

Hi Clo-Lyon and welcome to Expat.com :)
Maybe the Expats in Lyon Network might help you to make connections?
Cheers and good luck
Arlette

Dear Friend

I am very glad to see your msg. however, i am interested to be a friend of you. But now i am at sweden i will be available on 6th september. here i send you my mail id. if you are interested please give me feedback. [email protected].

I will be live at paris.

Thanks

Sumon

Welcome on Expat.com, Sumon! What brings you to Paris?

Hi Cloe , i do have my best friend living in Lyon , she'll be studying for another year in Lyon. if you're interested just make a sign and i'll fix a meeting for you two. she's 27 yrs and speaks good english. take care!!! cheers

hello chloe! im a filipino. i speak english and currently learning french. How are you? Commemt allez-vous?(is it right?):)

Hi there,
I 'm going to live in Lyon for a year.. I would love to meet you and help you with keeping up with your english :)
I'm learning french now, so maybe we would try to speak in your language as well...

Let me know, if you are interested..
My email: [email protected]

Jana

Welcome to Expat.com, Jana :)