Meet up in Lyon

Thinking of arranging another expat meeting in Lyon.  Anyone interested in meeting up this Saturday August 6th?  St. James Pub in Vieux Lyon around 20h?  Happy hour at St. James until 21h.  If anyone is interested, let me know.  Hope to see you all soon!

Hey,
I ll be there,
Looking forward to meeting you.

Flo

Hi
I wouldn't mind tagging along if that's alright

Topic sticked! :)

I will be there!     :)

Evening,
Can I join you ?

Hope that it won't be too crowded.

Cheers,

Is anybody up for a night out this coming weekend? Shall we say St James pub in Vieux Lyon at 20h?

Hello,
I'm ready for Saturday night, is it fine for you ?

Cheers

OK I'll be there but how will I recognise you all?

Hello everyone, I was not available last week, but I can come this Saturday at St James. It is true that on Saturday night at St James there are many people;  how can we recognize each others? Let's say we're going to wear something white (shirt, tshirt, blouse for ladies)
  And if we're going to talk to other people dressed in white who are  not expat, it does not matter ...  Anyway, after a few beers everybody will talk with everybody LOL

Hello Nicky,
I was about to suggest to wear a bugs bunny suit, but it's quite hot outside so let's get dressed with a white shirt !
I'll send you my cell number by pv message, it may be easier to catch up.

Hope to see you all there.

Bye

LOL!! Bugs bunny suit its a very good idea LOL. We can wear a Mickey Mouse suit or M. Jackson suite :)
Ok my friend, I've got youre picture, you got mine, so will be easy to see each other. Let's hope that the others members will be there! A Samedi!

Yes for sure !
What time do you want ? 09pm ?

FYI I won't carry the cambodian child on my back :)

Anyway, we can't see his face. 9PM it's ok. I didn't find your Private message with your number.
Anyone from this forum  will come this Saturday?

Hi

Yeah I'll try and be there for 9

See you guys tomorrow

Nicky, did you get my message with my # ?

Anyone else will be there tonight ?

See you

Am I late? Will you run something similar soon?

Hey all my name is Kofi and was curious to find out when the next meetup might be?

Hi All, next meeting it will be Friday 09 september at St James Pub (Vieux Lyon) starting at 8 PM ( Happy hours until 9 a clock);
Hope to see you All.

nice one

Heya Im new and looking to meet new ppl, any plans for this weekend?

Hey!! I'm new and interested in meeting people too!!

Hello All!!
  Meeting this Friday at St James Pub as usual, starting at 8PM, are you in?

Yay! consider it done!

Hi Peter

Yeah I'd be up for a pint. Say saturday round 8 at the St James Pub (Vieux Lyon)

If you're up for it let us know!!

Bye

Like it moonface! I miss a good aussie accent myself. Anyone planning to see the match sunday? I dont really know where the expat aussies hang, but I gotta represent...! Go wallabies!

I'm up for it! anything special planned?

Hi guys,
I've just seen your posts,
I'm just a "lyonneese" but may I be in next time you're planning something ! (love meeting new people :))
bye!

Hi there!

Sounds good to me! When and where do you plan to meet up?

Cheers!!

Sweet 7.30 saturday? Done... make yourselves obvious... that place is always packed when I go past!!! And keep an eye out for a sorry bastard with crutches... thatll be me...

7.30? Good! A girl with crutches, that should be easy to spot!

Hey guys,
Ok sounds good!
I may be there too, I'm not sure to be able to recognize you but, i'll do my best ;)

OK 7:30 it is. I'll send you guys my mobile number by private message just to be sure!!!

So...seeing as I completely missed the last little gathering (or rather crutches+beer+bec= FAIL) are you guys organising anything soon?

9 december sounds good to me.

Either or... though I work sat mornings so its gonna be rough to back up the next day...!

I can on 9 but not 10 ( if you want to see me :$ )

Hello
I am a Spanish guy in Lyon since July, I speak english in addition to spanish, and I am learning french now. Would love to meet other expats in Lyon, and if that happens while drinking beer, even better
Cheers

ok!

ok I'll possibly come with my boyfriend as we'll be around ! I'll let you know.