Fitness center / salsa/ painting lessons

Hi,
I m looking for fitness center good and not too much expensive.
I have found celebrity fitness close to my house but it s too much expensive 700000 rp/month.
I paid half price in france in better center.
Do you know some place to learn salsa ?
Do you know painting teacher?
Thank you in advance for your help:)
Pauline

Hi Pauline!

Have you taken a look at the Jakarta classifieds > classes section. It may help.
You may even post an advert there.;)

Harmonie.

where do u stay pauline? if in some apartment ,mostly they have gym/fitness place and its free to use

Hi ochie, I leave in town house so no fitness room. But it's ok thanks to Expat.com I've found many info.

Hi Pauline,

I go to fitness first and I pay 565 000 rupiah a month. It's worth it if you frequent your visits at the gym. I hope this info helped.

All the best,
Jenny

Hi Pauline,
Amigos restaurant in Kemang has a salsa night that starts with a Lesson.  Fridays from 7 pm on.  The Ritz Carlton on Mega Kuningan used to do Salsa nights on Tuesday.  They've just reopened from a remodel so I'm not sure if it's still on.  You could call.

This is a pretty good resource expat.or.id/ 
Good Luck

Hey Pauline,
actually celerity fitness fix prices's only Rp.300.000 / month (non all club * can't do fitness on another celeb fit factories )
and Rp.500.000 ( all club * can do fitness on another cleb fit factories ( on Central Park , Pluit Mall Kelapa Gading and etc )
except EX ' " The VIP one " it takes Rp.700.000

my conclusion is u got tricked by the marketing because u are an expat, but if u really want to join with those fix prices i can help u to register

btw i'm ex member of celeb fitness, i went out because my holiday was over LOL

*cheers