Do you go to gym?

Hello everyone!

I was wondering if any of us go to gym? If yes, do reply this thread:
1. Which gym & location (eg: Celebrity, EX)
2. Frequency & timing (eg: everyday after office hours)
3. Do you engage in classes or self-training? (eg: Body Combat, etc)

It would be so nice if some of us can find gym buddies here =) Don't be shy, holler here!

Welcome to the forum ellynatjohnardi!

Hope that you'll soon be enlightened.;)

Harmonie.

ellynatjohnardi wrote:

Hello everyone!

I was wondering if any of us go to gym? If yes, do reply this thread:
1. Which gym & location (eg: Celebrity, EX)
2. Frequency & timing (eg: everyday after office hours)
3. Do you engage in classes or self-training? (eg: Body Combat, etc)

It would be so nice if some of us can find gym buddies here =) Don't be shy, holler here!

Hey, I go for gym at Celebrity Fitness at Gandaria City. You can gym everytime you can, although after the office hour. And everyday, too.

1. Which gym & location --> Gold's Gym
2. Frequency & timing --> 3days/week
3. Do you engage in classes or self-training? Self training. I wanna join a class, but don't have real friend there :|

What about you??

Fitness First

2-3x a week

9pm till close..  I'm the chosen one to lock the door :cool:

1. Which gym & location --> celeb fitnes (puri indah)
2. Frequency & timing --> monday - friday
3. Do you engage in classes or self-training? no friend as well.hehe

I will probably enroll at gold's gym (MOI) by next week, I enjoy doing classes training (Zumba/Belly dancing/and any dance-aerobics routine) i hope I could find someone from here who already does it, perhaps we can be gym buddies too

i usually workout at my office, as my office has gym arena facility for employee

not much different after workout, i am still 184cm/72 kg

tomy

1. Which gym & location = Fitness First MTA
2. Frequency & timing = errr....once a week (haha!...used to be 3times a week but these days my work load is crazy :( )
3. Do you engage in classes or self-training? = yoga

So, anyone here going to the same fitness centre as me?

Cheers,
icha

1. Which gym & location: I'm a member at Celebrity Fitness. Most of the times I go to the one at EX-Plaza Indonesia as it's nearest from my home & work. But on weekends, I like to venture to other clubs, just to try something new & take a look =)

2. Frequency & timing: When I can, I like to go after office hours and on sundays

3. Do you engage in classes or self-training? I prefer going to classes actually like Body Combat, spinning & Body Pump =) but sometimes when I can't make it on time, I'd be on the machines =)

hi nick & all, if anyone of you like running, you can also join www.jakartafreespirit.org

does anyone know how to do plyometric exercise?

last I went to EX only to enjoy pizza ebirra and pancious :)

1. Which gym & location  ---> mostly Oakwood, and MTA
2. Frequency & timing eg: everyday after office hours, fullbodyworkout in the weekends
3. Do you engage in classes or self-training? definitely prefer in self - training, my goal is to be ripped and lose at least 3 more kg's after loosing 38 kg's. I personally believe involving in any classes wouldn't benefit me at all.

have a nice workout all :)

1. Which gym & location -->

An 80s style gym close to my place.

2. Frequency & timing -->

Once a week for Power Training + LA Threshold (Mike Mentzer style) and a lot of basic movement during the week.

3. Do you engage in classes or self-training?

I was a Personal Trainer in Australia and am training a couple of Americans each week just for fun. They are jumping up weights like monkeys on speed :P.

Yes, I go to Setiabudi One's Gold Gym for yoga and RPM classes after work. Much cheaper than Fitness First and Celebrity.

Guys, i heard there is Boot camp in Jakarta.I like boot camp and had been training regularly 3 times a week while living in Hanoi.It's quite intense but you would see the result and it's nice to have people in thegroup that support each other to dp the training.I recently moved to Dar es Salaam,Tanzania and thinking of having a group of friends to start the training.In Jakarta, i used to go to mybody gym in arcadia building behind Plaza Senayan.It's probably more expensive but i liked the atmosphere.The last time i went to Jakarta (about 2 months ago) my sister showed me the celebrity fitness gym in FX Sudirman (they might changed the name already).It looked nice.Basically i like the gym that not too crowded and have good classes.Stay fit everyone..

Celebrity Fitness is the best gym in Indonesia

hi...i waann Join

fitness first member for years and lobving it

I'm fitness in fitness first. Mostly in Oakwood and Grand Indonesia. Looking for gym buddies. Feel free to pm me if you want to gym together! Have a good day mate :)

Hanna in Dar wrote:

Guys, i heard there is Boot camp in Jakarta.I like boot camp and had been training regularly 3 times a week while living in Hanoi.It's quite intense but you would see the result and it's nice to have people in thegroup that support each other to dp the training.I recently moved to Dar es Salaam,Tanzania and thinking of having a group of friends to start the training.In Jakarta, i used to go to mybody gym in arcadia building behind Plaza Senayan.It's probably more expensive but i liked the atmosphere.The last time i went to Jakarta (about 2 months ago) my sister showed me the celebrity fitness gym in FX Sudirman (they might changed the name already).It looked nice.Basically i like the gym that not too crowded and have good classes.Stay fit everyone..

Hi Hana, my ex BF did bootcamp for quite a while. The location is in Senayan, I can give you his contact no iv you want. I'm just not sure if he's still active.

Hi, I am planning to join celebrity fitness at Puri Indah Mall, west jakarta, will be starting the first week trial tomorrow before signing the contract, I don't have any friend there, interested to classes like aerobic, yoga class etc, does anyone go there?:)

call me in jakarta +6283870340713

octavianus wrote:

call me in jakarta +6283870340713

Dude, you'll get offers you may or may not like.

I think one of the instructors is called Steffi, if she does work there then she is great and really helpful. I am sure she can help you.

I am Fitness First Platinum member. My favorite place to gym is Fitness First Platinum Pacific Place.
I am single and not engage.
My Toastmasters friends told me "You have British accent when you speak!" . Contact me and let's go to gym together. Thank you... ☺️😊

FB : Aulia von Rothschild
Email : [email protected]

aulia.rothschild wrote:

I am Fitness First Platinum member. My favorite place to gym is Fitness First Platinum Pacific Place.
I am single and not engage.
My Toastmasters friends told me "You have British accent when you speak!" . Contact me and let's go to gym together. Thank you... ☺️😊

FB : Aulia von Rothschild
Email : [email protected]

Are you looking for a date here?

How can you date in a gym membership?  Holding hands on the treadmills perhaps?

Small gym in my apartment complex. It has a couple of treadmills, free weights, stepper, bikes and the typical multigym weight machine.

I go every day before or after work, depending on shifts, for about an hour, followed by 20 lengths of the pool to cool down. Self training only.