Close

Looking for travel buddy(es)!

Hello, i am a 20-year-old Indonesian girl living and studying in South Jakarta. I am planning on traveling to Sumbawa, NTB and the areas of NTT (google them they're beautiful af) this July/August. However, i don't have many friends and i will probably go alone:( That's why i am posting this message board.

If you will be in Jakarta around July/August and wish to travel to places little known by other tourists, or wish to have the experience of traveling with a stranger, hit me up on keek, my username is DelaneeMentari.

You won't regret it because i am crazy fun to be with:) LOL

Hi Hellokaia,

Welcome on board  :)

Could you please drop an advert in the Jakarta classifieds under the Travel partners category so that interested members may contact you ?

All the best,
Bhavna

hi dear..I am in indoenosia now
..travrling around ...i went jakarys bali and just arrived surrabaya. drop me line ***....and would love see the opportunity of meeting and traveling tohether....cheers...hany

Moderated by Bhavna last month
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
hellokaia :

Hello, i am a 20-year-old Indonesian girl living and studying in South Jakarta. I am planning on traveling to Sumbawa

Please be careful when it comes to meeting strangers from internet sites, always checking out who they are before you arrange a meet and being sure that meeting is in a public place such as a mall where there is lots of security.

Hi there :)) i am an Indonesian and staying in Surabaya. I am open to new people and kindly let me know when you are planning to have the trip. I went to Lombok and people recommended me to visit sumbawa, NTT and NTB. Same like you, i have no travel buddies 😂 So hit me up :)) thanks!

Hey, welcome to Surabaya, Hany! :)) enjoy your staying here!

Expatriate health insurance in Jakarta

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Jakarta

Moving to Jakarta

Find tips from professionals about moving to Jakarta

Travel insurance in Jakarta

Enjoy stress-free travel to Jakarta

Flights to Jakarta

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Jakarta

2 million members!

Watch later