New To Vietnam

Hi ,I am Australian Viet Chinese and was born in Vietnam .
Would really like to make some new friends here in Ho Chi Minh City .I enjoy Music ,Salsa dancing , Yoga and Golf .Would be great to find some friends with the same interests . It doesnt matter if your male or female or where you are from . I just want to expand my social circle and make some great friends in the process .
So If this sounds like you just give me a message and we can meet for a coffee and do some activities together .

Kim

Hi Kim,

Welcome to Vietnam. I am in HCMC and may be we can meet or if you need help you can contact me. I have travel business, and also work for a hotel in Dist 1. If possible to invite you come and we have coffee

Cheers

Hi Kim,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thanks for your Kind offer Dent and thanks for you warm welcome Christine .

Hi Kim,

Welcome to Vietnam.I know nothing about Golf but Music and Salsa dancing seem to be our common interests.Hope you have great time over here and yes,it will be great if we can hang out sometimes,may be with Dent as well ;)

VickyDuong wrote:

Hi Kim,

Welcome to Vietnam.I know nothing about Golf but Music and Salsa dancing seem to be our common interests.Hope you have great time over here and yes,it will be great if we can hang out sometimes,may be with Dent as well ;)

Thanks Kim, very interesting

Hi Vicky ! would be great to have someone join me in a salsa class and a catch up would be great with dent .

It sounds so good for me too. I love music but know just a little bit Salsa LOL so hoping Vicky and you can teach me more. Thanks and Have a good day!

Then I would say Kim has to teach both of us,Loan.Coz all I know about Salsa is stepping on my ex's feet and he would lead me around..lol..I can never remember any of their moves although I really enjoy the music..esp when they play it in the club..its crazily fun

VickyDuong wrote:

Then I would say Kim has to teach both of us,Loan.Coz all I know about Salsa is stepping on my ex's feet and he would lead me around..lol..I can never remember any of their moves although I really enjoy the music..esp when they play it in the club..its crazily fun

:lol: that sounds exactly happen to me too but I was stepping on my friend's feet more than on mine LOL! I think nobody care the way we're dancing (if we don't do any crazy thing :lol:), just feel the music and DANCE woohooo :lol:

Hi Loan , maybe we should all get together for a class at one of the clubs here .I haven't been doing it long only for about 7 months and have had a bit of a break .

AusViet wrote:

Hi Loan , maybe we should all get together for a class at one of the clubs here .I haven't been doing it long only for about 7 months and have had a bit of a break .

I learned a little bit salsa before but only free style-dancing without partner so that's why I get confused when dancing with someone lol but I love to learn it. Where is that clubs Kim?

hi all,
you all seem like salsa dancing huh ^^ so anyone like yoga? why don't we joint in yoga club together :D
Wish u guy have fun ^^
Cheers,

Hi Kim and everyone..Now i'm taking a dacing class ..r& b,pop,freestyle..I would like to try salsa..can i join with u guys ?
Talk soon

hello! my name's Nam (Vietnamese).i'm really glad to make friend with you!

Hi guys~
Just recently arrived, and I will be here for a while before heading back to the States, would be great to meet some of you guys here!

welcome to HCM city ^^

Welcome to Ho Chi Minh city AusViet ^o^

Hi Kim,

I just moved to HCMC in the beginning of January and will stay here for a couple of months. I am working in a hotel as a part of my studies but actually more to explore the city, Vietnam and during this time also other places in south-east Asia. Let me know if you fancy having some drinks?!
By the way I'm from Switzerland and since I took some salsa lessons back in hometown I'd love to find a place to make sure I don't forget.. :D

Cheers
Aline