Lets make a social event!

Heyy everyone.

I've just come to Milan myself and only came with 2 weeks notice! So I have come here not knowing anything nor anyone! It seems a lot of people are in the same boat so why don't we all arrange to meet up some where easy for everyone and a reasonable time.

Interested? If so come up with suggestions and we can all input!

Mandy:D

Hi!

I am an expat as well and i live in Pavia(near Milan) I like to join as well.

Let me know if any

Thanks,

Ramki

Hi Mandy!

That's a great idea!
Have you thought about a date and venue?
We could stick the topic on the forum.

Regards
Armand

Hy Mandy i'm expat too.I have been live in Milan for  almost 3 years now. I'm interest in meet someone who speak english if your are interest you can meet me and i can show you the city.

Hi!
I live in Genova and there is an English speaking hiking group that most of the members come from Milan. Are you interested?

Leah

hi!!! nice to meet you!
i'm italian, from milan! i think it is a great idea to organize somenthing international! i used to live in the UK and what i miss the most is to meet people from different countries!
we should plan somenthing!
about the hiking group i am really courious to know somenthing more about it!
i hope to talk with you soon!

Hi Anybody would like to meet up in Genoa??? I am expart from Malaysia.

Cheers!
Linda H.

OHHHH i would love to go to the meet up!  Ill be there in Oct!

I love the idea :)
What's about planning an aperitivo for next week ??
Who would be interested ?

Good idea :) I am in

I wont be there until oct 4th :(

I'm in! There's a thing on tomorrow at the English Football Pub in Duamo tomorrow too..I think I'll go there to see what it's like if anyone else fancies it, if not then next week definitely! :)

Cool !! ... seems to have a lot of motivated people on this forum :)
For the "thing" at the Football English Pub why not :) ... do you know what is it exactly ? and at what time ?

Hi Guys! I will be in Milan on Sunday. Anybody free for a drink or something? Cheers!