Organizing a new trip for expats

i think that most of expats feel bored cuz of Ramdan and the traffic jam which prevent us to go out. and free thier spirit from working and stresses
so i think it`ll be better to travel away from cairo and spend a day-use
please suggest the city you are aiming to visit in Egypt
for me i suggest Fayoum
it`s near and has many wonderful views and landscapes
also there`s alot of expats didnt visit it before
and the time is 4/9
any other suggestions?
i`m felixiable :)

dear i think it is a good idea but ramadan is finished:):)

i didnt say it will be in ramdan, i said it will be after ramdan to avoid traffic jam

I like the idea, but is it only for expats??

Anyway, Arabian Knight is a nice place, and it is located in Fayoum, alot of activities could be done there

Cheers

Perfect whedy,

Perfect choice but about the date we can be a bit later ,what do u think???

Camp Kamariat on Qaroun Lake Shore is super ! It's a bit primitive but clean. Every year I go there with my colleagues, we spend the day BBQing, fishing, photographing, smoking, playing PS3 (we have to take it with us of course), playing cards, etc. ...... and enjoying ALL of this on the lake shore in the very fine weather :) ..... A special dinner of Feteer with cheese, honey, cream ...etc. is also served. We stay the night there, wake up have breakfast and leave.

The beauty of it - besides the natural beauty of the venue - is that the trip costs MAXIMUM 250/person including everything (room, dinner, breakfast, meat and chicken for BBQ, all the supplies (water, juice, snacks ....etc.) .....etc.)

i had participated in Organizing a trip to zad el mosafer guest house in fayoum and it was  awesome trip seeing whale valley and rayan valley

@ semsema...i didnt say it`s for expats onlyy....but i mean that they are the most people need o have a rest and break they routine of course egyptians are welcome (i`m half egyptian btw) :)

ok now i feel that the place is accepted...let`s choose the suitable time ( anyone is welcome)