BREACH OF CONTRACT

Good day, I'm writing from South Africa, I have been in a dilemma w.r.t. my salary not being paid since September 2023 and hence am stuck in South Africa - not being able to return to Muscat to continue my work. My salary has not been paid since I went on my agreed vacation after one year of service to the company in Oman. As a result, I lost my apartment and all my contents therein. My cellular phone accounts are in arrears and I lost my deposit on the apartment. Contacting the company has left a very bitter relationship as they are not willing to fund my ticket to return to Oman. (I had to pay my own way back home with the expectancy of the company funding my return ticket) I do not have a lot of funds left and am begging for some assistance in reporting the company to man power for breaching the contract.

Unfortunately, the website does not appear to be accessible from outside of Oman (or UAE). I tried several times to gain access, but it continues giving an unavailable website message.

What should I do?