Looking at moving to Vietnam need advice

Hello my name is Gary, i currently am looking at moving to Vietnam around Nha Trang area . but open to change. need information on rental costs ,transport,golf costs ETC. also any , need to know about Visa's....Gary

i currently am looking at moving to Vietnam around Nha Trang area . but open to change. need information on rental costs ,transport,golf costs ETC. also any , need to know about Visa's... -@garybolger93

Welcome to the Vietnam forum, Gary.

We have a Nha Trang Forum:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=688

On that page you'll see a lot of "sticky"/pinned threads, including two on the most important subject, your tourist visa.

Please take a moment to read through those threads, as virtually any questions you might have about visas has been answered there.

Further down the page you'll see many more discussion threads about myriad subjects related to Nha Trang.

Hopefully you'll have other questions answered in one or more of those threads.

While viewing the Nha Trang forum you can also use the drop-down menu to explore sections on lodging/accomodations, insurance and other topics of interest to foreigners.

Good luck with your search for answers to your questions.

O.B.

@garybolger93

take a look at Vung Tau or Thu Duc city -

search Grandpark Vinhomes

depends what you're looking for?

This is just my personal opinion and there could be others that disagree but I think if your looking for a beach city I would prefer Da Nang over Nha Trang. Nha Trang is just a giant tourist city and its beautiul to visit but I think Da Nang is a better spot to settle down in. Its more chill, more modern, MUCH more affordable, the people are much nicer, roads are nicer, city is more modern and probably more I cant think of.

@jrharvey.....thank you for taking the time to suggest Da Nang , i have only been to Vietnam twice so it is helpfull....Gary