Malta Education/School Consultants

Hello,

In Malta, are there any independent Education/School consultants who can advise Expat families on the best school options for their children?

Thank you,

It really isnt that difficult.

You go to the state school in your area and its free.

Or

You pick a private school who has the right combo of cost vs waiting list.  Almost all have insane waiting lists except the most expensive.

Thats it.  Consultants will just rip you off.

@volcane Hi, Thank you. Your feedback is most appreciated. For various reasons, I need to hire an independent Advisor/Consultant, despite the cost.  Might you have recommendations here?  Thank you kindly for any help,

Never heard of any such service, you can try immigration lawyers they might have someone to recommend.

There really is nothing to it, we all have kids in schools its a breeze and the information on this forum - despite being oldish - is correct and currently valid with the only exception to that being that at present the school transport system is in chaos as only kids with ID cards can get access to it and many many expat parents are now having to find an alternative.

@BritishExpat888

As I am not sure the rules of this forum allow recommending, I will send you a private message with an email address of a professional who may be able to pint you in the right direction.

Good Luck

@Evreham

thankyou so much