Thi Lakin school

Can I have feedack on Thi Lakin school?

Is it educational good? Does it support sports activities?

Thanks

Hi,

does anyone know about Thi Lakin School, a friend asked me about it, but I never heard about it, they do not have a website and google search failed to come up with any relevant information.

My friend also would like to have some information about St Michael School.

Thank you

Found contact form here: http://www.maltayp.com/company/2671/Thi … l/contacts

also

Company address:
Triq Haz Zebbug, ATD 9025, Attard, Malta
Phone:
Fax:
- See more at:
http://www.maltayp.com/company/2671/Thi … muYyx.dpuf

Thank you.

I have the contact details, but no other information. When my friend contacted them it was confirmed that they have no website, gave him the basic info about school hours and fees, but he would like to know more about the teaching, other families' experience to see if it worth the visit.

Then your friend, I would suggest, needs to make the effort, given that this is a child's education we are talking about here. Face to face the only way and then your friend can decide for his or herself. How on earth anyone can make those decisions without finding out firsthand I do not know.

You are right. He is making the effort, he has already booked a flight and accommodation for a week to visit schools, but recommendations are always welcome, especially that he has only a list of names to start with.

pevi wrote:

You are right. He is making the effort, he has already booked a flight and accommodation for a week to visit schools, but recommendations are always welcome, especially that he has only a list of names to start with.

That's good. Has he got any interviews booked?
I would like to hope that had others on here known he was having to come over (from where?) to find out, there may have been more responses. Perhaps.

Our friends' son is attending Thi Lakin. They are quite happy with the overall results.

The Thi Lakin School is a very good school in Malta I would suggest it because it has a very good education and the way of learning there is fun for children  . I am now 20 years old I used to go to school there and I have the best school memories ever there and importantly I had the best education given from there .