Fees and tuition for private school

Can someone tell me what the fees and tuition are for Chiswick House School and St. Catherin's? Thank you.

Hopefully someone can give you exact numbers for those schools, but most of the private schools charge about the same, I believe (a couple of more expensive exceptions: Verdala and QSI). The rest charge about 1000 EURO per term per student, 3 terms per year. Junior school is less expensive than Senior school. There are various other fees to include: Registration; "Refundable Contribution"; Uniforms (expensive due to monopoly); text books; trips/excursions; "photocopy fee" etc., etc. School transportation is optional - but if you choose it, that is another cost.

There are quite a few other threads on this forum about schooling - just click on "Schools & studies" under "Topic Categories" on the main Malta Forum page.

Good luck
Tim

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Check out the topic " Schools and studies" and in particular the post ' Schools' started on 2010-05-30 if you have not already.

There is also this link to an article in the 'MaltaToday' about the costs of private schools.

http://www.maltatoday.com.mt/news/educa … -education

Chiswick House/St. Martins are listed.

That should give you a good idea of the various costs involved.

Regards
Ricky

Thank you guys.

Hello there,

Can anyone tell me which secondary school is reputed to be the 'best' in Malta at the moment...  Or is there no 'best' one?
Thank-you.
LI