Tax allowance for Private School Tuition fees

Apparently Private School Tuition fees are tax deductable see

http://docs.justice.gov.mt/lom/legislat … apt123.pdf page 61

but what I don't know is how does one go about claiming such a deduction? Can anyone provide any input?

Thanks in advance.
Tim

on your tax return

Thanks George - I was hoping for a little more information than that though! Actually I found out from another source, so will post here for all who may be interested:

All you need is a local Identity Card, after which you will give the number to the accountant at the school and then at the end of this year (31st December) you will receive a form from the school which you will attach to the income tax form for year of assessment 2011 (basis year 2010).  As such, therefore, there is no rush as we won't be getting any rebate until this financial year (running 1st Jan to 31st Dec) is over.

Hi

All

This is possibly GnG's first reply to a post. I thought I could add some flavor to it - It looks lonely! Now off to dig up Ricky's & toon's ......Just for the sake of it ..:lol::lol::lol:

Hope you remember this GnG ( I am guessing age hasn't caught-up)

Cheers!
Meddie

How embarrassed are you?

Smeddie, another identical post, one of a triple identical post on three topics and containing no information in response to questions.
You doing this just to get your little gold boxes?

Quality not quantity.

Smeddie cut n paste queen of ex pat blog...maybe up for an award too. lol  the gold box award  - see what i did there mike

SMeddie wrote:

Hi

All

This is possibly GnG's first reply to a post. I thought I could add some flavor to it - It looks lonely! Now off to dig up Ricky's & toon's ......Just for the sake of it ..:lol::lol::lol:

Hope you remember this GnG ( I am guessing age hasn't caught-up)

Cheers!
Meddie

Sorry the OP for being off topic but I had to post this SMeddie :lol::lol::lol:

[img align=C]img43.imageshack.us/img43/4315/facepalmwc.jpg[/img]