Chiswick House School

For anyone questioning about best schools to go to - am sharing the following email I've had to send to the head of the school of Chiswick School.  I've removed peoples names.

Why do your staff have to be reminded if this is what you assured us back in December, surely you told them at the time and these instructions should have been followed!  If they always had those instructions why is [bully x] continually allowed to bully, kick, spit, bite, stab and torment [our son]??  Sadly steps taken after the event rather than to prevent this occurring again and again. Considering what happened on Friday why are you allowing [bully x] to go on a school trip and yet again set a bad example of the school and your reputation,  [our son] is coming out worse from this and yet we gave you the benefit of the doubt when we allowed [our son]to return in January.  How can a head of the school allow this to keep happening?  This has been a totally disappointing year for [our son] and ourselves and no wonder why both he and [my partner whose a teacher at the school] won't be returning in September.  The fact that you received the email from concerned parents asking for assurances for tomorrow and yet you didn't have the courtesy to respond – totally unprofessional, disappointed but just what we expected from you.

Hi,

We have exactly the same issue with Chiswick. Our son got bullied, teacher after a year didn't know the languages he is able to speak (I wonder what they do in school). Management doesn't care, nothing is being done. We took him from Chiswick and will be going somewhere else.
As good as it looks when you enroll your children, it's all rotten from inside, once you face any sort of problems...