What Internet Service Provider is the most reliable in Bali ?

Hi all,
We plan to arrive in Bali at the end of October with my wife and 2 kids. I will work entirely from home and so will my kids (they will do online school entirely).  Since we will work from home, we are wondering what Internet Service Provider is the most reliable in Bali (with unlimited access) that you know ? Thank in advance for your reply.
Hello Patrick,

Trust you are doing well !

Please note that I have created a new thread from your post on the Bali forum so that you might get some feedback.

Till members revert, find some useful information in the Phones and internet in Indonesia article.

All the best,
Bhavna
I can't recommend Telkom.
Telkomsel's Orbit is good for people who don't use a lot of data, but is likely to get expensive if you do.

If it's available in Bali, Biznet worked well for me.
Hi, thank you for your answers and this topic !. @Fred, what is the best between metronet (from Biznet) or Max3 (by Biznet). Which Mbps do you use ? Thank you. Best regards. Patrick

Still trying them out but had a total fail with Global Xtreme. They sold me a promotional 6 months but can't get coverage past 15 ft of the router. Needed a few mesh routers to complete the "guaranteed" service standard they sold but this is Bali guarantee is a marketing term not a service commitment. Their solution, you can purchase more routers from us. And the customer service. Don't get me started. *** I almost thing it's a bot.... Hmmmm I might be on to something there. 1f611.svg1f914.svg

Moderated by Cheryl last year
Reason : Dubious information
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct