Family reunification visa

@siyam etemadi congratulations 🎉🎉

@siyam etemadi Congrats. I have the same timeline but wondering why I didn't receive the visa yet.

@shankaran133

They have been aproved your visa too?

@siyam etemadi no not yet. Did you reach out to anyone to expedite the application?

Hello All,

I have a doubt regarding a family reunification visa for my wife. I am applying for visa for my wife and the immigration consultant is asking for a "Certified copy of Marriage certificate with attestation". I have a marriage certificate and it was MEA attested in Oct 2019. They are asking for a recently attested one and not on registered certificate but on a verbatim copy of marriage certificate, Can we get an re-attestation done on the same marriage certificate, or how do we get a certified copy of marriage certificate? or any idea how do you think i should proceed?

We are currently in Italy and will be applying from here.

Any kind of guidance will be helpful.

@AlexFromBelgium Hi Alex. Look we applied for visa in 30th/8/022. And it took 5 months to be registered in Ibz. They said the system was bad. So after registration in January 023 they started asking for documents so if you do the calculation well the duration from 30th August 022 is due today. My husband is a België. Yet they still asking for documents. In this case what do we do? We sent all the additional documents they asked for even today. According to them they are assuming that the due date is 16th this month. Just incase they refuse to give the approval what should we do?

@ravenborn6  what are the additional documents they requesting?

@ravenborn6 just make sure to submit the additional documents they requesting and after your visa will be approved ,congratulations

Hello people any update on family visa of november 2022??

Hello

I am Evekash Dhamija an afghan recognised refugee in Belgium.My wife is Anjali Arora she is an Indian Citizen.we both came to belgium in Aug 2019 and asked for asylum here..i got refugee status but she didn't because our marriage was not registered in India.now she has to go back to India to apply family reunification from India..we both signed for Legal Cohabitation contract in Belgium on Dec 2022..My question is she can apply on the basis of legal cohabitation contract because we don't have marriage certificate?and also please give the information about this procedure we cannot saperate from each other but we have to take the step.

Please reply