What permits do foreign workers need to work in the Netherlands?

The Dutch Government has published a webpage on this subject; this link will take you straight to it.

Cynic
Expat Team

How Can I Get the work visa in Netherland.

How Can I Get the work visa in Netherland.

- @pkasun230

You need recognised qualifications and be able to speak Dutch.

How can

Hello dineshbandara261,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f603.svg

Could you please write a complete sentence? This will be easier for us to know how to help you.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team

also want to know how to get a visa for work in the Netherlands

Hello everyone,

@Thsrsandaruwan, Please note that you were off-topic on the MVV thread!

your profile says that you are interested in working in agriculture, but it doesn't give any detail...

Regards,
Bhavna

https://www.government.nl/topics/foreig … rkers-need

Conditions for granting permits to workers from outside the EEA
  • An employer can only employ someone from outside the EEA and Switzerland in the following cases:
  • the employer cannot find a suitable candidate from an EEA country or Switzerland;
  • the vacancy has been open for at least 5 weeks, or at least 3 months for vacancies that are difficult to fill. The UWV decides whether a vacancy is difficult to fill;
  • the employer has done everything it can to find a worker from the Netherlands, the EEA or Switzerland.
If I read that right, it means no non-EEA workers can get a job unless the job can't be filled by an EEA worker.
It looks like the flurry of potential workers from Sri Lanka have little hope.

Is that correct?
Except for short-term workers, that about sums it up.
@Fred 
Hi Fred,
I'm Kavindu. I'm In Sri Lanka. I'm Finding a job in Nederland. 
Do You help me?
I'm Kavindu

I'm in Sri Lanka. I'm 30 years old. I'm working Hard. I'm honestly & Trusted man.
I have a driving license. I like to work in Nederland or any other European country.
I'm Guaranteed that the My work will be better. I have more skills on the network side and business side. I passed the Higher study. kindly help me for a better life.

Thanks.
@Fred 
Hi Fred,
I'm Kavindu. I'm In Sri Lanka. I'm Finding a job in Nederland. 
Do You help me?
- @EdirisingheAKKE

Looking at the earlier post explaining what you need to get a job there, it's unlikely God could help you.