Inactive TB

I wanted to know what are the regulations or rules related to inactive TB when Applying for residence visa.
1) There are many threads on the forum.  Search

2) Simply if it is a new visa and your chest x-ray has scarring from TB, you will be marked UNFIT, deported and blacklisted.  It is not about active or inactive TB - evidence of past TB is grounds enough for denial for "new" visas i.e. coming to the UAE for the first time or more than 6 months have passed from the cancellation of your previous UAE visa

@XTang But i had read that the government had changed policies regarding that and were allowing visa on conditions that the person in question would have to do doctor visits regularly for a year or something.

For old visa, not new visa.  No change in rules for a new visa.  If you see my response, it was focused on the new visa. 

The original extract on the Government site is:

A new Cabinet Resolution was passed in 2016. As per this resolution, all resident expatriates while renewing their residence visas have to undergo TB screening. Those found with scars or active TB or found having drug-resistant TB will be issued a conditional fitness certificate and be issued residence visa for one year. They will then have to undergo treatment in the UAE.

If you read the above, it is clear that it only applies to renewal of residency i.e. existing visa holders.

@XTang Thank you for all of your responses regarding this issue.

I just wanted to ask, If someone got their permanent ban lifted due to inactive TB and went back to UAE, if they tried to look for employment and still found some traces of the bacteria, can they be deported back again?

Hoping for your response.
Thank you
1) A permanent ban due to TB is not lifted - see what I wrote in previous replies (active or inactive does NOT matter for a new visa).  That is why it's called a permanent ban, your eyes are scanned and you are deported..........they do not want you back, period. Only in cases if there was a mistake made in the diagnosis and those are like very very rare cases.   The only other way is that if the person now wants to come on a dependent visa i.e. as a spouse.  However, in this situation, you can live in the UAE but never work here again - the moment you try to convert to a work visa, you will be marked as UNFIT and will have to make a lot of effort to come back on the dependent visa and not be deported again
2) See point number 1.  It will not happen.   

@XTang

Hi sir.vi have old scar due to ptb year 2006. My husband  getting me spouse visa. I beleive i can pass the visa. Right? Can I apply for working permit, but under husband visa