Is there a website that connects singles looking for roommates?

I'm a young widow wanting to move to Mexico but I hate living alone so I'm wanting a roommate(s). Is there someone who can please guide me in the right direction or to a website that features unmarried without children looking to team-up to keep costs down?
@lakeplay2 hi… I don't know of a website in particular, but I'm pretty much looking for the same.  I'm not quite ready to move yet, since I'm finishing up a few projects.

William
@lakeplay2

There are no such website in Mexico. Once you arrive there are local single social through meetup app. In addition, study and research the Mexican family fraternity... traditionally you married the whole family and by being a foreign you must financially contribute to your future in-laws. Finally, we are a couple, without children, living in Cancun with one available bedroom. Best wishes in your search.

@lakeplay2 

Hello, my name is Andrew . Here's some thoughts, having previously lived in G8uaMexico for six years;
1—In Google's search "field", type in "ex-pat singles, Mexico. From there I'm sure you can narrow it down to the particular city/area you're considering.
2— Tell your story (start a new thread like you did here) on various ex-pat websites / bulletin boards.  You should at least give some indication of your desired re-location, which should narrow down your responses to only those that have actual potential.
3—Once you arrive at your destination, and I'm pretty sure you'll be staying at a hotel for at least the first 1 to 3 weeks—in doing your on the grounds research for a good residence— there is always the local ex-pat grapevine ready to assist and introduce.
4—if you do not speak a decent Spanish, stay away from involving yourself with the local populace on this kind of "relationship".   too many reasons to list.
5—Consider me.  (waiting on a potential contract, I'll know by June 1). 
          Divorced of many many happy years with no children. I shared several houses with women in a platonic relationship over the years.  It was fun.  I currently live in the states and am making plans to move to either some ex-pat hot-spot in Mexico or to San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina (Interesting option).  I've budgeted around $600 (more or less) for rent.  
          I I hold a Masters degree in teaching English to speakers of other languages, and am currently enrolled in an online  master's program in "online teaching". in addition, I currently teach part-time remedial reading online to elementary school kids in the Los Angeles unified school district.  The provided link-- [link moderated] -- is my public "job interview" introduction video so you can get an initial sense of who I am.  
         I speak  a "conversational" Spanish, and I'll close by saying, not only am I a funny guy, I'm fun to be with.

Best wishes in your endeavors--Be safe out there.

@Johnny Earl

I've kept my real name off these websites, as standard practice, but in this case, I thought the benefits outweighed the risk.  I hope that makes sense

@lakeplay2  If you have some idea of where you'd like to live I suggest you look for facebook pages with the name of the town in it. I live in Huatulco. There is Huatulco What's up Happening and Expats Huatulco and Bahias de Huatulco, and Single in Huatulco.   You could join and post . I would consider having a roomate. I am a single woman with no pets in my early 70's .  If you think Huatulco could be of interest to you could look at youtube Life in Huatulco, Cindy and Freds videos who have lived here for 20 plus years.  Best of Luck 

Hi Lakeplay2, Not sure just when we are moving as my home needs to sell first.
I moving with a platonic friend, and will be purchasing a higher end home with a casita or a separate apartment to rent. I'm sorry I don't have a date for you to plan your move. In the mean time we are also trying to get a D7 or Golden Visa for Portugal.
But that is a whole thread on it's own.

@lakeplay2  there is a good website that is exclusively for roomies its [link moderated] it used to be dada room. I would also join the expat groups on Facebook. Theres also one called wild women in mexico its a good network. 

Single white male  64  nonsmoker lite drink from Chicago no kids ready for retirement like to hear from you 1f600.svg    lakplay2

Hi Everyone.   It's great seeing this thread.   I split my time between Seattle and MX.  This year I'm in Mazatlan for three months, Puerto Vallarta for three.  Retired now, late 60s.  Love the ocean, long walks, social gatherings, writing.  I like staying alone, as my grown daughter visits in December.   But I would be open to sharing a place if it is big enough.   I am on a budget but would be happy to connect and chat.

Interesting enough, I am planning to rent a big high end house because i can see there is a demand for house sharing. Location will be Ensenada Baja California, beach front. ****Gracias.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 months ago
Reason : Please create an advert in the housing section. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

Please note that for accommodation demands and offers, an advert should be posted in the Housing in Mexico section so that our team can review your ads.

This is done so that members can access genuine adverts.

Thank you

Bhavna

Do you know of any good realtors  fir A Querétaro ??

Utilize online real estate platforms, websites, or directories that list local realtors. Look for reviews and ratings from previous clients to gauge their reputation.

@arleneruby on a budget - like most of us  :-) Good Luck

@Isabella Diaz Thanks for the feedback :-)

@gibatagary5

Hi Im semiretired nurse traveling to Puerto Vallarta in Feb to learn whether I would like to spend more time there in the future. currently in Massachusetts. What area are you in and have you made contacts, etc?

@arleneruby

Hello going be in Puerto Vallarta for three weeks beginning mid Feb. Are you in this area during that time. im a semire nurse going check out PV for possible future  longer stays!

Have fun!