Medical certificate unfit

Hello sir,
Was in Qatar last month after my medical certificate declared unfit by medical commission due to tb though I don't have tb or any illness, can I go back to Qatar in future?

yes you can, and take medical fitness certificate from Doctor in case referred through QVC for counseling

Hello sir,
Was in Qatar last month after my medical certificate declared unfit by medical commission due to tb though I don't have tb or any illness, can I go back to Qatar in future?

- @koechkenedy2016

@koechkenedy2016 hello can you help me out I have the same issue of tb i don't have tb but i have declared unfit in QVC so can you please tell me about your case and tell me what should I do now

@Akhan159 If you are declared Unfit and still not refer to Consulting, then you can repeat the Medical test from any of the Best Government or biggest Private Hospitals in Pakistan which are accredited under international standards and then verify with QVC.

Before proceeding kindly ask the QVC center in Pakistan if they have the list of accredited hospital where you can repeat the Test.

@Wilson thank you for your reply . They sent me to hospital for quantiferon tb test and it becomes positive and my visa got cancelled

@Wilson then I went to a government hospital and doctor says that you are fit and made me an certificate

@Akhan159 Refer to the QVC with the test report and certificates or else you will need to wait to repeat the Test again in 60 or 90 days. If you need to take the reappointment then  approach your employer in Qatar for Visa extension validity. 

@Wilson Sir what about my positive quantiferon tb test

@Akhan159 This can be confirmed only by QVC under Medical Doctors. I request you to route with QVC for their guidelines.

@Wilson hello sir i have declared unfit in QVC so how much time it will take to apply for another visa. now they have my unfit records in there website so how many months it will take remove the old records.

Hello Bro,

My visa cancelled due to QuantiFeron TB test at QVC. I do not have any disease or symptoms. When can I apply for another visa?

Hi…i have been asked to revisit  for 3rd time to have xray at QVC,  Mumbai. i dont have any illness or any symptoms of cold or cough !

how do i know the exact issue of my revisit. i have asked my employer to find out about the same.

anyone who faced the same situation ?!!