Making new friends! :)

Hi everyone! I would like to make new friends and meet people who are living near Blaricum, Laren, Utrecht and Amsterdam as those cities are close to where I am currently living.

Let's explore the Netherlands together on our free time!

Message me and stay safe mga kabayan! :)

Hi Joycel,

Where do you live here in the Netherlands?

Hi theL29 I hope you do well how are you my name Hema I'm leaving in Malaysia I wish if I'm in Netherland but I will be there in future because netherworld it's nice place to live anyway nice to see you  :)

hi! I also just recently moved here. Let me know if you are in Rotterdam area. Would love to meet up with a fellow kababayan :)

Hi- I'm moving to Amsterdam next week, let me know if you want to explore. :)

@rubyresu hi. We can meet up. I live in Rotterdam

@cheska21 sure!

Hi everyone! I would like to make new friends and meet people who are living near Blaricum, Laren, Utrecht and Amsterdam as those cities are close to where I am currently living.

Let's explore the Netherlands together on our free time!

Message me and stay safe mga kabayan!
-@Guest49865

Hi,

i am in! what about tomorrow? sunday 4.09.?

Hello everyone,

@ Vesnapusic11,

The initiator of this thread is no longer on the website.

Members interested in meeting up can create an event in the Events in the Netherlands.

Regards,

Bhavna

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Off-topic! Please post in the jobs section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Bhavna  Hi dear

Im in sri lanka, I need a job offer from Nethelands/ or Canada. Could you help me for this matter ?

Thank you

BR

@vesnapusic11

hello

@rubyresu

@cheska21 hi im in rotterdam also

@rubyresu hello im in rotterdam also kabayan

@vesnapusic11

Hi

Hi

For those replying here.

One-word posts do not contribute to the forum.

The best way is to introduce yourself with a few lines telling us what you do for a living, where you are living and hobbies and interests. That way other members will be more inclined to post answers.

@vesnapusic11 Hi how are you doing evrythin is fine im in srilanka. i want to come nerdarland. i apply for seesonal worker but no chance if you can help plase help me . 

hi my frinds how are you doing<

Bonjour a tous,Castule je m'appelle.

Bonjour a tous,Castule je m'appelle.
-@castuleainon

Hello,

Please write in English only as this is an English-speaking forum.

Thank you,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hi!,

I already have bachelor degree in Agriculture and Master degree. As well  as i have more than 12 years experience of the Agriculture or Horticulture. I would like to join expact team to find out a job in Agriculture or Horticulture .

Hey everyone! Were the party?1f60d.svg1f60d.svg1f60d.svgchto-takoe-pati-kak-xorosho-provesti-vre

@Guest49865

Hi

I'm from sri lanka. I would like to know more about you.

Thanks

Hello Sunil,

Unfortunately Guest49865 is no longer on the website!

Regards,

Bhavna

@harshaprabath96 fine and you