Tunisians in the Netherlands

Do they exist??
I'm curious to know if there is any Tunisian living in the Netherlands because I feel like I'm the only one here
Can you shout out and say that you guys exist at least.

yeah i live in amsterdam, i'm from bizerte

Nice
How do you find life here
I've been here for almost 2 years but didn't see much and couldn't really get integrated because of all the pandemic situation

I integrated well even though i've been here for 2 years as well, if you want to contact me just send me an e-mail on ***

Moderated by Cheryl 2 years ago
Reason : Kindly exchange your contact details by using the private messaging system.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,
I am searching business partner in Netherlands to sell my products.
Only Dutch citizen preferred.

I really wish i could help but me and my dutchie matties already have a business, e.g we're partners already

We do exit. I've been living here for the last 4 years. But I do confirm that it is a rarity to actually find us.

Hey Girl,
I ve been living here for 3 years in the central south of Utrecht and I love it.
But you are right;we are rare. I've never met any Tunisian since I moved here :)

Hit me up by email if you wanna meet up and grab a drink.
Cheers
Sandi

Just moved in to Amsterdam, lezem na3mlou lama

I need help from you how I can find my ex and my son and daughter lost contact with them longtime
I hope you can find me a website to find lost one

@jmariaj I'm here, too. I live close to Amsterdam if you're up for a meetup :)

@Sarrsoura ***

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Please post in english only
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

intéressé

Hello RodrigueMartial,

Are you a Tunisian living in the Netherlands?

Also, kindly note that this is an English-speaking forum. You are required to write only in English here.

Thanks,

Yoginee

Expat.com team