Question regarding getting things done around Easter

Hi,

So...I recently bought a house near Bar and I intend to retire there very soon.  Currently none of the utilities are on at the house.  They have not been for a while because the house has been sitting unoccupied. 

I am tentatively planning on coming to MNE for a week in April and would like to get the electricity and water turned on while there and left on.

I am not familiar with holiday traditions in MNE.  I see Orthodox Easter is in April.

Because of the holiday, are there times in April (around the holiday or otherwise) when it would not be best to try to get these things done?  I'd hate to arrive then find out all the companies and shops are closed and nothing can be done.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Rick

Orthodox Easter is on April 24th this year and it is one of the main religious holidays in Montenegro. There is normally a long break at this time and then there is a holiday for May day.
I am not sure how long it takes to make new connections for electricity or water but if you can contact the companies involved with the connection they should be able to give you a connection date.

Thank you for your answer, Kumbor.

I went ahead and got tickets for earlier in April, so I'm thinking hopefully it'll all work out fine.

That's great, you might be able to make appointment for the electricity supply on line with Epcg. Hope everything works out.

I will try.  Thank you for your kind replies, Kumbor.