Considering moving in Montenegro

Hi expats :)

I'm a Valdo, a web developer freelance in Paris and I'm planning a permanent move to Tivat.

I have a few questions and would be glad to have an answer from people who live there.

- Do you think a car is needed to live there ? I work at home and have an electric scooter (not good for heights).
- Is internet reliable ?
- Do you know a trustful not-too-expensive accountant to create a company and help me move ?

Thank you for your attention

Hi Vlado!

- Do you think a car is needed to live there ? I work at home and have an electric scooter (not good for heights).

I know some people who have been relying only on taxis and walking for a few years, so it is possible and not too expensive (taxi rides are a fraction of what you pay in Paris).

- Is internet reliable ?
For the last few years it has dramatically improved, and I know a few French people working online who moved here a few years ago and were saying it is even better than what they had in France. You have optical cable in many places otherwise other systems are also good.

- Do you know a trustful not-too-expensive accountant to create a company and help me move ?
You can send me your email by DM and I can put you in touch with mine. The prices for accounting services and for the services of residency etc. are pretty standards.

Good move !

Carine

Hi, Tsarine! My fiancé and I are a Filipino couple, and we are also planning to move permanently to Montenegro by the end of the year. We are in need of a guarantor, accountant, translator, etc. to help us with getting the Type D visa, then convert it into Temporary Residency once we arrive there. Would you please also forward me the details of your contacts? Thanks!

Hi there :) Please send me a message!
Carine

Sent! :)