Coming to Montenegro Suggestions for the Best City for Saving Money

Hello,
I am from Turkey. I am glad to meet you all.

Firstly this issue took my attention recently.
Well, we are about moving to Budva, Montenegro. All papers, tickets, etc. ready. However house rental prices are looking very unrealistic to me in Budva. Prices are high because of foreigners or because of the summer season or any reason behind it?... Generally rental prices should be a little bit reasonable when the minimum salary low in a country.

The strange thing, when you want to buy a property, prices are much cheaper than Turkey but when you want to rent it, it is really higher. I am almost give up move Budva, was looking for other cities today. Actually I can afford it but it doesn't seem clever to me pay 400 Euro for a single room or 700 euro since the property is 100 sqm but quite old (+ old furnitures). -I think I will go for purchasing a property-  The rental prices are the same every city of Montenegro?

We also would like to save money when we open a company in the country.... There is any city in ME where expenditures can be lower than others?

I also need any kind of suggestions before the move.
Thanks

The coastal cities are more expensive than the central or northern part of Montenegro, that is a fact.

Try searching in Podgorica. You'll find that your money will go way further in the capital than in Budva, Tivat or Kotor. That's just my opinion.

CHeck this local website for prices. I've already sorted it by RENT so all cities will appear:
http://www.patuljak.me/kategorija/10/iznajmljivanje?