Jobs In Turkey

Hi im from Australia and i want to move to Turkey, Istanbul. where is the best website tomfind jobs, also any reccommendations as to companies i can get work..My background is in Sales And Marketing...thanks heaps..Steve

If you can get a CELTA you can certainly teach English here. The general rule is: If a Turk can do it, you probably will not be able to get working permission. No rule is absolute in Turkey but this one is pretty fixed.

Hi, am a Canadian from Arab origin and very interested in working in Istanbul. Any advice on links for companies, job sites for Istanbul? I have work experience in business development, sales and marketing. I also have master degree in educational technology for the u.S.A
Thank you

Hi Steve,
check out careerjet they advertise some jobs in english and yes you will need a work permit as well it is quite messy as we have just gone through all that stuff!!
cheers

Sam

airlineguy1980, it doesnt help, but if you do English teaching I guess they order everything.

hi airline dont quote me as there is always another version of the rule :)but i have been told that you have to find a job to apply for a work permit but offcourse that is hard as companies wont offer you a job unless you have a work permit.... figure that!!

If you apply through a spouse, the waiting time is something ridiculous like 6 years or so...

it is best to look for jobs were the company will apply for your work permit.

Hello all,
i am Automotive engineer and i work with BMW Egypt,
i want to move to turkey, can i find job there?
thanks

amarakl wrote:

Hello all,
i am Automotive engineer and i work with BMW Egypt,
i want to move to turkey, can i find job there?
thanks

Hi Amarakl,
You could first maybe check with BMW if they are represented in Turkey and if you could be transferred there.
You could also check out Turkey's classifieds -> Jobs section or even insert your ad with your CV there, for free!
Good luck
FeeAcer

Just wanted to let you know people:)
In Turkey, there are a lot of foreigners and they are working as an ESL teacher in mostly private language schools. Not just Istanbul or Ankara. I have met several English, Canadian and American ones. Teaching language would be best to start.

Hi all:) I want to work in turkey.. But I don't know how? iam from philipines.. I garduated from the course of bs psychology major in child psychology. Is there any work for me in turkey? how can I apply for a work? Is there any employer who is willing to give me a job.. Suit for my course.. Thanks