New Offer Fake???

I received an offer from Ozberk Holding without any form of an interview. I already suspected this was from a fraud team. I closely look into the Ozberk Holdings official website and the contact number was different from one on the offer letter and approved step was cut paste. Not original. Please someone confirm this?

Plenty of stuff hereabout them.
How much did they ask for?

Monthly salary: 24,500.00USD.

No, they'll ask you for visa fees, deposits, or whatever else they think they can scam you for

minaslarry6 wrote:

Monthly salary: 24,500.00USD.

You believed them?

I don't belief them because in normal job offer, you must interview first. Just out of blue receiving an offer doesn't make sense.

can i see the offer letter. forward to ***

Moderated by Cheryl 2 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, do not post contact details on the forum please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Already forwarded. Please go through and advise.

minaslarry6 wrote:

Already forwarded. Please go through and advise.

are you kidding, what to advise, are you expecting such a salary which is more than coca-cola's ceo's? omg, how old r u?

Is it really necessary for you to know my age?

it was a figure of speech to determine the experience of entire life in accordance with the years that would bring. no, i dont want to know not to dissapoint more..

minaslarry6 wrote:

I don't belief them because in normal job offer, you must interview first. Just out of blue receiving an offer doesn't make sense.

would you believe if they had first invited you to an online interview, and offered the same amount accordingly?

Hello Larry! Do not send any money! Huge risk of scam. They have no jobs. Be careful!/LG.

Lars Göran Olsson wrote:

Huge risk of scam

An understatement. It's a 100% risk of scam. However, the next post, or one coming soon, will be someone asking if it's a scam

No risk of being scam, it is scam, period!

Check OZBERKHOLDING.COM Whois and will be sure it is scammer.
one more source:
scam-detector.com/validator/ozberkholding-com-review/

I had the offer from the same "Company". they offered me the same amount $$$ monthly income. no any interview before...
the website looks good from firs view.. but it is logo of wordpress on the bottom of the website which is not looks good for the big company, then the web site created on 2021-10-03. you can find it using s Who.is service..

Keep it simple.

If they ask for money, it's a scam.
Also, who actually thinks companies select random people for jobs without applications and, even more obviously, offers them jobs without so much as an interview?

Of course these jobs are scams.

ATTENTION ❗❗❗
Do not pay neither one TL for any job !
They are scams.
For jobs online / remote, you will be asked to join an online meeting / presentation and after one hour talk about nothing, they will ask you for money, for a future training (to show that you commit 🤔😂).
But this should not be the problem.
The problem is you pay a "global speaker" and you don't know if you ever get any job. Plus you loos your time.  The internet should be globally regulated. It became a mess ❗❗❗
Just be aware.
All the best.
Regards,

I received an offer letter from the ozberk yesterday. I do not remember applying for a job in this company. How can I confirm that the offer letter was from the original company?

Unsubscribed as warnings and evidence are ignored in favour of greed and stupidity.

Ya, me too. I received job offer from ozberk holding and i think this one scam.

@minaslarry6

Me too...

Ozberk company,  they offer around 24500 per month, with a 5 year contract period, and various lucrative facilities.  I'm currently trying to respond to them with a notification that I don't have any fees for the administration.  so I asked for clarity whether they want to provide these facilities in accordance with their offer.  and one more thing that I don't understand, is there really a regulation in turkey to pay a certain amount of money as a guarantee for a foreign resident's permit.??
They are thieves, they once sent me a job offer as well. I asked some one from turkey embassy and they said that is not necessary and that they are just trying to steal your money.
Fakes or not, who cares, people companies shoudl ask you and give bonus in hiring, payong to get a job means for me a scam. If you are good get money rather then paying,