Amazon Global Shipping

My old TV earphones have seen better days, duct tape can't fix everything. I've searched Shopee & Lazada for what I want.

My current headset has a charging station for the headset, so no batteries are needed for the charging station or headset.

What is offered on Shopee & Lazada (TV Headset) requires a battery for the headset, the TV audio is transmitted on the FM band and you have to tune in the signal with the earphones.

I had this before and was not happy, then I replace it with the charging station model. The batteries over the life of the earphones was more than the cost of the earphones.

So I'm considering ordering what I want from Amazon, $100 including shipping and they have Global Shipping.

That concerns me, if you have purchased from Amazon and used their global shipping, is it to your door? and what was the time frame?

I have used Amazon global previously to ship to my wife before I moved here. It was door to door but had a few other things to be aware of. They estimate all import fees and they have always been high on mine which means you get a refund back after the delivery. I have had an issue with tracking once it arrives in Phillippines so never knew when it would arrive at the house. Other than those minor issues it has been a good service for me if I could not find the item elsewhere.

Be careful to read the dates.  Amazon usually gives you two choices of speed with a difference in speed.
I have recently had a choice of February 1 or August 14 and this has happened more than once.

Yes it works good, but like always in Ph it is subject to your area.
As mentioned, you will usually see 2 different shipping dates with pricing. I choose the longer shipping date so it's less money and I usually get my package way earlier than what the fastest date showed. If you look at the detailed tracking it is crazy to see how fast and how far it travels for hardly any money.

I use Amazon all the time to ship here to philippines. My last 4 orders took about 2 weeks. They said 30-45 days but all of them came early. Totally satisfied with Amazon.

But what was the shipping cost? for a box of what size..

Wayne 07 wrote:

I use Amazon all the time to ship here to philippines. My last 4 orders took about 2 weeks. They said 30-45 days but all of them came early. Totally satisfied with Amazon.

I've solved my problem. . .I ordered MPOW 20T from Shopee, wireless 5.0 Bluetooth headphones, for 2999 php with free shipping from China. I ordered on Jan 28th and it was delivered on Feb 03 (Yesterday).

Nice... I use Shopee alot to send to the house...  mixed shipping... average is probably 2 weeks for us... but we are in ipil, Mindanao.

wow spence... that was pretty fast... I'll bookmark them when I get to PH in 3 weeks....  I guess they are the mirror image of amazon? or, close to it.

tony

tpiro wrote:

wow spence... that was pretty fast... I'll bookmark them when I get to PH in 3 weeks....  I guess they are the mirror image of amazon? or, close to it.

tony

Many of us here use Lazada or Shopee, sometimes things ordered locally can take longer. With either online shopping sites you can message the seller. The first thing I ask is it in stock ready to ship. Another thing to look for if it says "pre-order" that means they are going to order it and delivery can very, sometimes weeks.

Both sites allow you to order c.o.d. and the tracking is good. You also get a text message the day of delivery.

Not quite the mirror image of Amazon, nobody can be the mirror image of Amazon. Amazon 10+ and Lazada/Shopee   6-  compared to Amazon.

YMMV

I usually place an order on Amazon twice a year for the things I can't find on Lazada or Shopee. Your delivery charges on Amazon will depend on whether you have Prime. Their service is usually very quick (2 weeks) but lately everything is delayed after the recent typhoon. Trucks are lined up for 10 or more KM waiting for ferries. I placed my latest Amazon order at the end of January and they say it will be here (also in Mindanao) on March 10. We'll see - it will probably arrive next week.

Hi…I ordered a faucet head for my kitchen sink on Amazon. It cost me $12 for the global shipping and I received in it about two weeks to my door. As usual a guy on a motor bike drive up and I signed for it and that was it!     Pretty amazing huh? I truly did it as an experiment and it worked with no problem

Hi…I ordered a faucet head for my kitchen sink on Amazon. It cost me $12 for the global shipping and I received in it about two weeks to my door. As usual a guy on a motor bike drive up and I signed for it and that was it!     Pretty amazing huh? I truly did it as an experiment and it worked with no problem

rcvining wrote:

I usually place an order on Amazon twice a year for the things I can't find on Lazada or Shopee. Your delivery charges on Amazon will depend on whether you have Prime. Their service is usually very quick (2 weeks) but lately everything is delayed after the recent typhoon. Trucks are lined up for 10 or more KM waiting for ferries. I placed my latest Amazon order at the end of January and they say it will be here (also in Mindanao) on March 10. We'll see - it will probably arrive next week.

Another way is to use buynship (at) .com

I signed up but have yet to use them, it might be worthwhile for large shipments. YMMV

I've used https://planetexpress.com/ quite a bit.  They'll consolidate and ship anything for you.  And the prices are a fraction of what the carriers normally charge.

To Moalboal Cebu province, I have used it several times. Always pick the priority delivery service.

About 4 or 5 days to get to Cebu City, including clearing customs, then it can take a week for the last 80 km.

And yes door to door service.