New members of the Morocco forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022

He there everyone, hope all are well.

I'm Deccie from Ireland, and am in Agadir...in the process of moving to Morocco and making it my permanent home.

I'd really love to make some new friends to chat with and learn about expat life in Morocco.  Being an Irishman I'm naturally friendly and love other cultures, and Morocco is the most amazing country I've ever been, and look forward to calling it home.

Feel free to give me a shout.

Best

Deccie

@scolopoxrusticola Hi paul, how are you man ? Feel free to ask whatever you want, we're hear to help you

Hello atmhoque,

Since this discussion is dedicated for the introduction of new members, could we please avoid unrelated questions?

You can message chinono3936 privately to discuss anything.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hi,

I'm a newbie on this forum. I'm a Moroccan woman (39) interested in mixed marriage. Never mind if my husband to be would prefer to live here in Morocco or abroad.

Could you please help me find a serious marriage site?

May GOD bless you and your family.

Hello atmhoque,
Since this discussion is dedicated for the introduction of new members, could we please avoid unrelated questions?

You can message chinono3936 privately to discuss anything.

Cheers,

Yoginee
Expat.com team
-@Yoginee

Hello everyone,

Just like Yoginee mentioned earlier, please note that some posts have been removed from this thread as no argumentative/inappropriate posts will be allowed on the forum.

Should you want to discuss a specific topic, feel free to start a new thread on the Morocco forum.

Thank you,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hello Everyone

I hope everyone is well,

I am originally from Morocco but have lived in London all my life.  I do visit Morocco every year to see  relatives and family, the weather and great food goes without saying.

I would love to settle in Morocco however not sure how to go about finding a job.  I am a Personal Trainer and have also worked in sales and customer service.

If anyone can advice me I would very much appreciate it.

Thank you

Hanane

Hello expat fellows,

I moved to Casablanca from Libya 8 years ago as a tourist, and now I am settled here happily independent working in tourism as a Tour Guide and a Filmmaker/Photographer.

At my 1st 2 years it was very hard to establish a good start up, but later on I learned English language only which opened the doors for me in both field which I am very happy with so far Alhamdulilah.

If you are a new comer and would like to connect with me regard establishment here I would be happy to help by sharing my experience with you of being an expat in Morocco as I've had so many challenges that you might encounter as a new comer..

Let's connect and be friends :)

Regards , Tarik

Hello Tarik Belasri,

Thank you for your message. 1f601.svg

Feel free to check different threads on the Morocco forum to see if you can assist some other members.

Also, do not hesitate to start a new discussion on the same forum to share with us your experience as an expat in Morocco so far.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hello it's amine sadki I joined this forum because I have a blog on tourism in Morocco I invite you to visit it hoping that it will be useful for your next trip [link moderated]

Hello everyone,

@Elamine Sadki,

Welcome on board !

We are not quite a website for tourists but rather for expats, our members have long term plans of staying in  Morocco.

Thank you for sharing your blog. I am not sure whether it fits our community. May i suggest that you register your blog in our Blogs from expats in Morocco section of the website ? We will review it.

Thank you in advance,

Bhavna

@Julien

Good evening! I'm a batouly from Senegal and I'm thinking of moving to Morocco. It's a country I love without knowing it. I have questions about rental, standard of living and others. I'm glad I arrived on this forum too.

Hello Batouly6,

Warm welcome to you.

For essentials, we have compiled a series of articles in the Living in Morocco guide for expats. I suggest that you go through them, you will find some useful infos.

And feel free to start a new thread from each question you have on the Morocco forum so that members already living there can help you out.

See you on the forum,

Bhavna

Hello, just wanted to introduce myself real quick.

After many visit´s and a year working in Morocco i decided to go back and  to relocate and stay in morocco as a resident in the future.

I am working as a freelancer in the travel industry with a contract for a international company.

Im super happy if someone has experience with the visa process and probably with the business visa type for morocco.

Im looking forward to read a lot of interesting things here!

Hello Moroccan lovers !

We are Audrey, French with Italian roots, and Ahmed (who was born in Morocco but arrived in France in the early 60's). We are looking for some tips about how to move to Morocco 6 months a year. This is the very beginning of our project so... everything is to be done :-D

Hope to see you accross the various topics of the site.

Bslama !

Audrey and Ahmed

@ka171 I can help you , Already I have American friend I American friend I help Jim to get residency card 1 year then 3 then 10 years

Hello Abidaro,

I'm not too sure that I've understood you....

How can you help ka171 to get a residency card?

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Abidaro Anyone can get this by going to the local police and submitting the correct document and foam.

@Julien Hi ,

I was denied Morocco tourist visa two times now, although i submitted proper documents as listed in their requirements, i applied from consulate in Jeddah, i am born and resident of Jeddah.

They keep me waiting for days and come up with one reply, "Moroccan authorities didnt approve".

Is it true that Moroccan consulate/embassies will send our documents to Moroccan to get it approved?

Can anybody help or advise what is wrong with my case? really appreciate.

Regards.

@scolopoxrusticola Hi, I'm glad you are interested in my country. I'm Moroccan living in Casablanca. If you need any information on Morocco, you can ask me.

Hello community!

glad that I joined this platform! I can see lots of chat goin on! I'm Moroccan based in Australia 😌

my family are looking to rent out one of their flats in Tangier! For 6 months or a year! The place is fully furnished ( high quality furniture 3 months in only!) well located, close to cafes, hotels the beach, city and yet in a secure clean and modern neighbourhood.

my family are ideally looking for someone who's in Tangier for work, or a family, respectful couple ..etc

Please spread the word if you know someone who's looking for long term stay!

Thank you all I'm advance!

Hello Cataliyaichou,

Welcome on board !

Please note that we have a dedicated section where you are required to create an advert so that we can spread the word : Housing in Tangier

The forum should not be used to offer housing opportunities.

All the bets,

Bhavna

@Guest8064 hi zafar can you pm me please

Hello Nisman,

Unfotunately, Guest8064 is a deleted profile.

If you have any questions, you can ask them on the Morocco forum itself. Other members and myself, we will be glad to help you

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Deccie welcome at south east morocco and its mountains .

@Julien my name is iveta and I travel to Morocco on regular basis

@Popolushka Hi Evita

@Deccie  You are welcome to Agadir.

@Said Idouarab thank u

Hello everyone,

Welcome on board !

Should you need any info, feel free to open your a new thread on the Morocco forum.

All the best,

Bhavna

@Julien Hello my son is a french student in holidays in Marakech but sunday he has loosen his passport!

He had to go to police and today he goes to the french "consulat"to have a "laisser passer "to come back in France.

However he's not sure to come back today in france because it is note simple to do the document and with the weather and snow in french a lot of plane  are cancelled.

Toonight there is the mach of football and the police said thats it is better to come back to france before.

If he must stay because he must wait a day for his "laisser passer"can yu help him to find a hotel near airport for toonight please?

I hope that french" solidarité"is not only a word...Iam a mother very worry to see my son in this difficult situation....

Thanks you very much to help hil

his name is YANN LE MEILLOUR

Best regards

Hello stelmr,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

I am very sorry to read about what happened to your son.

But could you be more specific in your request? What is the question you want to ask?

You should give us more details if you want people on this forum to help you.

Thank you,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@Deccie I hope that you choose your friends very carefully. Welcome to Agadir and good luck.

@Julien Hi I am Claudia and I married Amine in Fes .We live in Roma and we want bye a car Fiat Panda in Roma and then we want to take this car in Fes(Marocco) ,and  to give it to Amine's sister who lives in Fes.We dont Know the road bureaucrasy for the matriculation of Italian's car in Marocco. you Can help us ?Because we dont know the procedure about a italian car to stay in Marocco for ever. How many money we must pay for everythings?Thank .

Hello everyone!

I'm Lysa, I'm visiting Morocco next February for 3 weeks. I'm currently learning French and trying my hand at Darija…French is going way better but I want to learn the local language.

I hope to grow and learn a lot from many of you!

Check you pm

@Cheryl

Hi Brother i m Umar from Spain . Hope you'll be fine.

I want to communicate any Pakistani person who live in marroco for further discussion regarding settlement in marroco.

Waiting your answer.

Thanks!

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1012811

Thanks!

Closed