New members of the Canada forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022

I am new to the group. I am Beninese I currently live there. I have 4 years of experience in the field of customer relations. I am looking for opportunities abroad but I can't find them yet.

I am filing my CV on the sites, I am looking for rights of way in European countries in my field who are recruiting with a driving license but I can't find anything.

Hello castuleainon,

Welcome to expat.com!

Since you are new here, I suggest that you write a little introduction about yourself.

For a start, you can read the Living in Canada guide for expats. You will find a lot of information concerning visas, work, taxes etc in Canada.

Also, in which field are you looking for a job?

If you wish, you can create your CV on Jobs in Canada.

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hello everyone! I'm 37 yo. I have a family,  wife and two children. And I have a lot of job experience. Now i'm working as developer in Russia. But i want to relocate to Canada with my family.

I didn't find some tutorial with clear algorithms about what I need to do for relocate.

I think I can find job offer like a developer in Canada. Is this the first thing to do?

Hello The_Lap,

Welcome to expat.com!

You can start by reading the Living in Canada guide for expats.

You will find many articles concerning visas and employment in Canada.

In case  you have any questions after having read the guide, you can create a new discussion on the Canada forum.

Our members and myself, we will do our best to help you.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hello my name is fongang Arthur i am from Cameroun.

@Julien

hi I'm nikelle daba a student journalist from IFCPA/CRTV doing backpack journalism  in Cameroon and a bachelors degree holder in communication and development studies.i will like to move to canada in search of journalism jobs but I don't know how to get about it please I need your help

@Nikelledaba am new here

Hello gabceltrading,

Welcome to expat.com!

Well, since you are new here, perhaps you can start by introducing yourself1f609.svg

@Nikelledaba could you please read the post #128?

If you have any questions you can create a new discussion on the Canada forum.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hello

My name is Ediretse Alogeng, from Botswana in southern Africa.  I am an Accounting Technician by profession, having more than 5 years experience as an Account Assistant here in Botswana. I have a wish and dream to work and live in Canada. It will be a pleasure to get any information about getting work in Canada.

Regards

Hello, Ediretse!

I am in the same shoes as you but going in the other direction.  I am always afraid that I have to little info about the country of my supposed choice and I think you may have to.  Canada is not the country anymore that it was a few years ago.

I am a Chartered Accountant, so we are in the profession.  I can help you if you are set on coming here, but give it a second thought.

All the best to you for finding a new home.

Armin

@The_Lap

Hello!

Finding a job is a good idea. Then you can have a work permit (often through provincial sponsorship) in about 6 weeks, the rest follows automatically. Your wife would also be able to work in Canada.  Here is a link:

careerbeacon.com/

The problem with many of the companies that search here is that the want individual applications, so it is a lot of work, but otherwise you have a lot of chances here.

Should you have more questions please ask. 

As I wrote in reply to another post, I am not recommending a move to Canada at this time in general, and especially not to Russian citizens.

All the best!

Armin

Thanks for the information. I need help from you because I tried many times

Thanks

Hello Ltifakhaled,

Is there a Canadian embassy in your country ? Surely they can help ..

Regards,

Bhavna

Hello everyone,

Please note that some posts were removed from this thread.

It is not advised to post contact details on the forum for security reasons.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@Julien I am Isaac I live in Sierra Leone West Africa I am 28 years old am willing to migrate to Canada. I want to further my studies there thank you.

Hello Isaac,

Welcome to expat.com!

Do you know in which city you would like to study?

I suggest that you do a thorough google search and find the universities that you can apply to.

Also, do check the articles on Study in Canada which might be helpful for you.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

i'm frome Sénégal and I'm student

@Yoginee ok I will do the research because I want to study masters in logistics

i'm frome Sénégal and I'm student
-@cheikhibreu lo

Hello,

What are you planning on doing in Canada? 1f914.svg

Are you looking for information on universities or are you looking for a job now?

Kindly give us more details so that we know how to assist you.

Thank you,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

I am Chisomo from Malawi. I would like to immigrate to Canada as a foreign trained lawyer. I am concluding my LLB next month, November 2022.

Hello Chisomo Mwasinga,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

You should start from here > Living in Canada guide for expats

Should you want to discuss any topic with other members of this forum, do not hesitate to start a new thread on the Canada forum.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Equipe Expat.com

@Cheryl

Hello there, am from Botswana, am interested in working and living in Canada. Is it possible to find a job in the Mining Industry there..

Kessy

@Julien Greetings and Bonjour!

I am a Canadian who has lived in Canada for only 4years.  My father was a Canadian diplomat and I was born in France. I went to Queen's University in Kingston and years later I lived and worked in Vancouver. I am in France now and I am thinking of living in Canada, but,really,I know so little! I am thoroughly bilingual and have majored in French linguistics and literature. I have also been involved in British theatre and now a very much adrift artist who has grown a bit tired of my nomadic lifestyle. I have worked as a language teacher for over 10years, a cultural attache for a French-Canadian organisation, a translator and more.

I have no idea as to where to begin and who is able to help and advise. I do seek to live in the east of Canada and I believe a bilingual sphere would be great. I do love to communicate and educational/artistic endeavour would suit me best along with translation, proof reading and writing. My requirements are simple, but,given my age ( 65) and varied experienced can be a hard fit.

I would be so grateful for any suggestions as to where and how to start!

Thank you so much for reading this.

Julia Still

Hi everyone, hope you all enjoying this beautiful and warm fall we have in Toronto. I am Shana and excited to be here. I am new to this and interested in fun events

Hello Shana,

Welcome to expat.com!

Since you are new on the forum, do not hesitate to tell us a bit more about yourself1f609.svg

Feel free to also browse on the Canada forum to engage in more discussions.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

It would be a dream for me to live in canada

Hello annesphie78,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

I think you should start by reading the Living in Canada guide for expats.

You will find a lot of useful information on what to do to make this dream come true.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1013304

Thanks!

Closed