New members of the Canada forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022

@Julien Hello how are you
want the opportunity to contract a job with you in the field of agriculture or a general worker and a waiter in order to live and work in Canada and I am interested and I love working in Canada and immigration and I ask you to help me and accept me please
Hello @Guest7639  and welcome to the forum :)

To help you on your job research, I recommend you to cretae you ad on the Canada jobs page.

Feel free to add as much details as you can in your ad so that the other members can better help you and identify your needs.

See you soon :cheers:

Isabelle
Expat.com team
Hello, a graduate of biological sciences, I also have medical and technical skills in various fields, my name is Muhannad from Iraq
@Isabelle
Good evening Madame
I'm Marouan
I want to go to Canada because I am in a very critical situation and I need to work. My financial situation is very bad and I hope to find a job anywhere in Canada, but provided that the employer is the one who will pay the expenses for the plane, visa and accommodation, I do not have enough money for these expenses

Good Evening Sir 
I'm MAROUAN
I want to go to Canada because I am in a very critical situation and I need to work. My financial situation is very bad and I hope to find a job anywhere in Canada, but provided that the employer is the one who will pay the expenses for the plane, visa and accommodation, I do not have enough money for these expenses

Welcome moko13245m and Marouan.Lamrabet on the forum :)

I invite you to read the complete Canada guide in which you can find  a lot of information concerning your project.

Feel free to create your own ad on the Canada jobs page.

Isabelle
Expat.com team
@Julien
Hi I am Amish from india
Hello @amishkothari80 and welcome to the forum :)

Could you please tell us more about you and your projects in Canada ? How can we help you ?

See you soon.

Isabelle
Expat.com team

@Julien I want to immigrate to Canada. I am from Iraq. There is no war of destruction. There is no life in Iraq. I want to come, but I live in Canada.

I have been outside Iraq since 2015 and now we are looking for a new life

Welcome Hissen Doske and nomanmohamed156 on the forum.

To help you on your projects, I invite you to discover the complete Canada guide.

If you have any specific questions, feel free also to publish them on the Canadian forum. The members of the community will help you by sharing information they have concerning your requests.

Isabelle
Expat.com team
Hello Mrs. Isabel 1f60a.svg
I would like to ask you...

Will you help me and my wife work in Canada?
and Thank you 263a.svg
Hello @Marouan. Lamrabet,

To help you to find a job in Canada, I recommend you to consult and to create your own job ad on the Jobs in Canada page.

Feel free to add as much details as you can in your ad so that the other members can better help you and identify your needs.

I wish you all the best on your research.

Isabelle
@Isabelle

I am Amish from india. I want to move Canada. I want a job offer from canadian employer. So u can help me contact me.
Hello @amishkothari80 and welcome to the forum :)

I recommend you to read the Canada complete guide and especialy the "Formalities", "Visas" and "Work" sections.

Feel free also to create your own ad on Jobs in Canada page.

I wish you all the best.

Isabelle
Expat.com team

Thanks
Hello everyone!

Let me briefly introduce myself, my name is Diana and I'm currently living in Russia. However, I eagerly wish to move to Canada very soon. I've got good working experience in IT sector in an international company. Me and my husband will move to Canada very soon, wait for us in 2 years!
Welcome @Apparel_Gemini on the forum :)

Congratulations for your canadian project .

I recommend you to read the Canada complete guide, you will find a lot of helpful information.

See you soon .

Isabelle
Expat.com team
@Isabelle

Hallo i sent a lot of but they dont accept me working

@Julien I saw your job I want to work and move to Canada

Hi, i am Tayyab Saleem, i am a truck tractor driver in Saudi Arabia. I have a license heavy transport. I have experience 10 years. I want to move in canada and support to my family. I want to bright future and make make myself. i am very hard work honest person. Please respond back to me

@Isabelle

Please madam also guid me.  i will pray for you
@Julien

Any vacancy in canada farm work??

Hello adnanekari, azizalabdan, tayyabmirza011, sujeet126393 and luketharsan,

Welcome to the forum :)

To help you with your job research, I invite each of you to read the sections "Formalities", "Visas" and "Work" of the Living in Canada guide.

Feel free also to consult and create your own ads on the Jobs in Canada page.

I wish you all the best.

Isabelle
Expat.com team
Hello @luketharshan,

To help you, I invite you to create your own vacancy job ad on the Jobs in Canada page.

Feel free to add as much details as you can in it so that the other members can better help you and identify your needs.

See you soon.

Isabelle
Expat.com team

Hello Julien  I came to Canada last december n now Im planning to stay here, I would love to meet Mauritians

Hello @Shirin Banoo Gowry,

To enter in contact with Mauritian members living in Canada, feel free to consult the Canada expat network page.

See you soon on expat.com.

Isabelle
Expat.com team
Hello all,

My name Is Ahmed Mosbah I was born in Sudan I lived most of my life out of the country Saudi Arabia and Oman.

I currently live in Oman my Major is Computer Science I have about 9 years of experience in Technical Support, Sales and customer service.

I'd like to come and work in Canada with my small family. I would like to come and start over since 2018 I could not find a good job mainly because of my age 41.

I'd like to come to Canada and to start my own business someday.
Welcome @Ahmad Misbah on the forum :)

To start to organize your project, I recommend you to read the Canada complete guide.

For your job research, I invite you also to consult and to create your own ad on the Jobs in Canada page.

I wish you all the best.

Isabelle
Expat.om team
My name is sylas mabedi I really want to come to Canada you don't have any clues to give me
Dear sir.
Greetings and nice day,
I am from India currently employed as a captain food & beverage service sector at hubara koc group restaurant in Kuwait for past 5 yrs. I have total experience around 9 yrs across India and Kuwait.

I am currently searching for good opportunities and come across your career webpage. I am very much interested to be part of your esteemed organisation. If you provide me with an opportunity kindly to response me.

Thank you.
Hello sylasboup and nsbbisht1994 and welcome to the forum :)

I recommend each of you to read the sections "Formalities", "Visas" and "Work" in the Canada complete guide.

I invite you also to consult and create your own ads on the Jobs in Canada page.

See you soon.

Isabelle
Expat.com team

@Isabelle hello miss

Hello,

My full name is Mohamad Hussien al Mohamad. I am 28
years old. Im married and a father of 3 young children.
My nationality is Palestinian , I am refugee and I live in Lebanon.
I have the pleasure to be an immigrant employee in Canada.I see great opportunities for my future and my
family , with my greatest skills I will benefit job operations.
During my past years of my work experience I have
many into different fields and mastered all job requirements with excellent skills .
I have phenomenal talents and management skills.
My profession is into pest control, and farm fields ,
having about 10 years experience in this work.
I enjoy the work environment and different skills that Ipresent.
As an employee I take full responsibility for my role and exceed my expectations within my work contract.
I'm applying to any job offer in Canada to accept my talents , with my work abilities.
I have great skills of management gained from my work as a team leader in toters delivery company and plenty
hours of volunteering hours for civil defense.
I am confident I will be able to take great jobs roles and proceed great success . I will be glad to grow and develop more skills through all job experiences .
It would be a privilege to discuss more details about a job position .
Thank you for your time and your attention in this matter .

Note: please help me to provide my children a better future in canada .. For this i need a job invitation which makes applying for immigration easier..
Hello @aneeskhanjal397  welcome on the forum :)

Could you please tell us more about you and your projects ?

See you soon 1f44d.svg

Isabelle
Expat.com team
Welcome @Abo Alimo on the forum and thank you for your presentation :)

To help you, I recommend you to read the Canada guide and especially the "Formalities", "Visas" and "Work" sections.

I invite you also to consult and create your own ad on  Jobs in Canada page.

I wish you all the best.

Isabelle
Expat.com team
Hello sir madam

I like to work in Canada in anytime you want me I just wanted you to handle the trevaling and Visa Cust .

I'm honest single man 30 years old good worker I living in Iraq

Hello @OmarAbbas741992 and welcome on the forum :)

To help you on your visa information research, I recommend you to consult the Legal services in Canada directory page.

See you soon on expat.com.

Isabelle
Expat.com team
@Isabelle hi madm

I  am heavy driver in soudi arab.i have 7years experience.my aged is 29 years.i need to canada job in heavy truck driving.can a help me.
Closed