Single Permit Processing in 2022

Here is my timeline

Region: Flanders
Application date : 1st December
WP: waiting
RP: waiting

Some companies have an agreement to get a kind of priority. That could explain this unbelievable speed 😉
Stay calm and wait for your permit :)))

Hi Friends

I have an update

Application date : 3rd January

I sent the documents on 17th of December but
they informed me that, they applied on 3rd of January

WP: 16th of February
RP: waiting They say it will take around 5-6 weeks.

Mert AKEL wrote:

Hi Friends

I have an update

by they, do you mean your office HR ?
Also wanted to ask when did you receive your " Single Permit - Privacy Notice " email?
I received my " Single Permit - Privacy Notice " on 13th Jan. That's why interested to know.
Thanks

s_d_a wrote:
Mert AKEL wrote:

Hi Friends

I have an update

Also wanted to ask when did you receive your " Single Permit - Privacy Notice " email?
I received my " Single Permit - Privacy Notice " on 13th Jan. That's why interested to know.
Thanks

By they I mean my company. I haven't received any email from social security. There are some who are applied in November and still waiting. This might be about whether you are considered as High skilled or not. I can see on my work permit that I am considered as High skilled.

Yes it is from Brussels

Mert AKEL wrote:
s_d_a wrote:
Mert AKEL wrote:

Hi Friends

I have an update

Thanks

By they I mean my company. I haven't received any email from social security. There are some who are applied in November and still waiting. This might be about whether you are considered as High skilled or not. I can see on my work permit that I am considered as High skilled.

Thank you for your reply. Almost all of us here are highly skilled employees. I am the same and so are all the other people posting on this page. We all had to submit our Diploma's and college certificates when the HR applied for the Single Permit.
People who are stuck are the ones who applied for change of employer.
Right now they are processing Work Permit for January and Single Permit for the last week of November.

Hi everyone.
Here's my timeline.

Application date: 8th December
WP: waiting

subhrochit wrote:
wajdiiii wrote:

Hello,
Someone have the same time line like me ?:
Brussels:
Application date: 05/01
WP: 14/01
SP: waiting
If yes are you receive the SP or have some information?

Strangely someone posted in another thread that his WP approval was on 21st Jan and he got Annex 46 yesterday for Brussels. Don't know how the files are being processed...

it's me ;) no clue how it gets processed. however, I have been in Belgium for 7 yrs and was holding a PR. moved to Germany for 3 years and now coming back to Belgium .. not sure if previous stay speed up things.

You state that now they (immigration office?) are processing applications from november for Single permit but that's not the case for me. My initial application is 27 October and still waiting for the Single Permit. region is Flanders.

In the website it states that total processing time should be 4 months. Does anyone know how binding is this? Do the authorities obey this rule?

Bel_expat wrote:

You state that now they (immigration office?) are processing applications from november for Single permit but that's not the case for me. My initial application is 27 October and still waiting for the Single Permit. region is Flanders.

In the website it states that total processing time should be 4 months. Does anyone know how binding is this? Do the authorities obey this rule?

I don't know if anything is binding. People from November have't received their permit, yet many from January are receiving their WP. When I asked them they said we are issuing permits for applications on 18th November.

Hello everyone, are there any updates for residence permit/SP after WP approval in Flanders region?

Hello all,

My timeline:
Region: Brussels
Application date:23 December
WP: 09 Feb

Any idea about timeline processing of residence permit in brussels these days?

Any idea if they proceed the RP chronoligicaly in Brussels?

Thanks for your update.

When did you received "Single Permit - Privacy Notice" email?

sshridhar82 wrote:

Thanks for your update.

When did you received "Single Permit - Privacy Notice" email?

The exact same date of application 23 december

Hello ,
Some update from Brussels?!

Hi All,

Finally got my Work permit approval. Case: Change of Employer
Timelines:
Application submitted: 19th Nov(Social security email came on same day).
17th Nov: Asked for resignation letter & 2022 Insurance letter(we submitted application in 2021 so certificate was also for 2021)
18th Nov: Work permit approval
SP: Waiting

there was a typo on my post so correcting it
Hi All,

Finally got my Work permit approval. Case: Change of Employer
Timelines:
Application submitted: 19th Nov(Social security email came on same day).
17th Feb: Asked for resignation letter & 2022 Insurance letter(we submitted application in 2021 so certificate was also for 2021)
18th Feb: Work permit approval
SP: Waiting

Curious timelines

Hi All,

Application submitted: 7th December got confirmation from my future employer
WP: 18th Feb
SP: Waiting, HR analyst guiding my case said that it will take 5 weeks.

Hello,
How will you receive your SP? with a direct mail from the migration office, by letter, or through your employer?

wajdiiii wrote:

Hello,
How will you receive your SP? with a direct mail from the migration office, by letter, or through your employer?

"immigration office" :):)

wajdiiii wrote:

Hello,

All the info is sent to your employer/agent, never to employee directly.

Anyone got SP who applied in Nov'21 ? Flanders region. Please update.

Any updates on Annex 46 for Flanders?

Hi All,
Here is my timeline till now.

Region - Flanders
Applied on - 13/01/2022
Request for Additional Document - 21/02/2022 (Doc submitted on the same day)
Work Permit - 22/02/2022
Residence Permit - Waiting

As of yesterday my work permit status is in the portal is “admissible “ any idea when will I get the WP .

merci

arunpecchem2489 wrote:

As of yesterday my work permit status is in the portal is “admissible “ any idea when will I get the WP .

Bonjour,
DE quel portail vous parlez ?
et comment accéder à celui ci?
Merci

mon employeur m'avait informé

s_d_a wrote:

Hi All,

Region - Flanders
Applied on - 13/01/2022
Work Permit - 22/02/2022

Hello, s_d_a which additional document they asked for ? Was the application not admitted before 21/2/2022 since you get a status update when your application is set to admissible and complete usually within first 15 days of application filing on SP portal and it will be moved to concerned region for work permit approval thereafter.

My Timeline :
Applied : 27 Dec
WP : 22 feb
Flanders Region

dhirajjbhasin153 wrote:
s_d_a wrote:

Hi All,

Region - Flanders
Applied on - 13/01/2022
Work Permit - 22/02/2022

Hello, s_d_a which additional document they asked for ? Was the application not admitted before 21/2/2022 since you get a status update when your application is set to admissible and complete usually within first 15 days of application filing on SP portal and it will be moved to concerned region for work permit approval thereafter.

By applied on I meant I got the social security email on 13th Jan and my application was also submitted on the 13th.
They asked for my Indian PCC by mistake thinking that the application was done when I was in India, which is not the case. I was in Belgium when the application was done. The HR from my employer talked to the DPO and clarified the situation. They requested for the departure stamp on my passport to verify that I was in Belgium when the application was done. Once the departure stamp was uploaded, they verified it and issued my Work Permit.

Hello guys just a question, and it may seem a bit stupid. Is there any difference to the work permit being admissible and approved or are they the same thing? I got an email from my future Belgian employer (Flanders) a PDF file (Ontvankelijkheidsmelding_aan_aanvrager-SP) and I'm not sure if this then indicates that my work permit is already approved or admissible or if there's any difference between those two.

Timeline:
Single notice email : 9 November 2021
WP Approval? : 17 February 2022 (submitted additional requirements from employer)
RP : waiting

I have an update.

Process: renewal of SP, same employer
Applied: 19th November (+ Social Security email)
RP: 28th January
SP: 22nd February

Hi everyone, here is my updated timeline:

Applied : 18 Oct
WP : 18 Jan
RP: 24 Feb
Flanders Region

mrs92 wrote:

Hi everyone, here is my updated timeline:

Applied : 18 Oct
WP : 18 Jan
RP: 24 Feb