Registration of weapons in Puerto Rico

I am in process of getting my weapon permit here in PRI moved from Florida have my active Florida permit how can I register the weapon I have bought in Florida legally

Once you have your PR license you can ship from a gun store in FL to one close to you in PR.  I believe the FL permits are reciprocal so you won't have to do the training class again here.

You have to apply for the local 🇵🇷 gun license. It takes about 40 to 50 days to get thru the process unless you have a Protection Order from a local Judge then you get it immediately. Once you have your Puerto Rico gun license you can legally conceal carry guns in Puerto Rico you can import from Florida to P.R. but you need to have them registered thru REAL+ at the Airport Police Station or easiest way is once you get your local 🇵🇷 gun license is to ship all your weapons to a local FFL dealers there are many to choose from and each with different fees.  If you need additional guidance send me a private message.

I am moving from Florida to Puerto Rico in May. I have several weapons and not sure what the process is for this. I have a concealed carry permit and am prior military and law enforcement. Can anyone walk me through the process of getting them shipped?

I assume the local judge in PR?

@Hernandez Perez Realty
Hi👋Thanks for the good information. Do you per chance have a contact number where I can call and get  complete info for the registration of my weapons and a link, website or email address where I can look up or request a list of the FFL in my area.  Appreciate any further assistance you can provide.

Regards,
Ivette Fred-Castro
🌴🇵🇷🌺🌴

@Hernandez Perez Realty Hi, I'm Marco a retired Chicago fireman. I just left P.R my father pasted and while in his home he left me a 357 pistol, I have the paperwork from Chicago from the pistol bought in 1988 with all his information.

I would like to ship to Chicago. Any help I do thank you and shall pay. Email is [link moderated] Thank you Sir

@mlindo206 You can contact MB Armeria to get the .357 shipped to your local FFL. MB Armeria telephone number is *** they are from San Juan.

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Contact details should be shared through private message
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Hernandez Perez Realty Thank you Sir , I will give you updates and I do thank you very much .

@brodytcrouch I will be moving to PR fro m Arizona, and my girlfriend in PR has a weapons permit. Can I transfer my weapons to her, until I can apply on my own?

What specific weapons can't you own in Puerto Rico?