French Teacher

Dear All,

I am Turkish citizen and looking for a teacher to learn French

is there anyone who can help

add me : [email protected]  or (Moderated: no private number on the forum pls)

Merhaba, nasselsan Abquazun,

Bonjour,

I just red your message, and I would like to propose you french conversation via skype.
I am Algerian-dutch.At this moment I am living in Hollande and I am live between Algeria and Holland. I could give you french lessons when I am there personaly and continue with skype from Hollande.

I have experience teaching french and arabic, I am an interpretor.

Please let me know if you like the idea.

Techakurley,

"guruchuruz"

Ismahane

Dear Ismehane

i liked your proposal...why not...

where are you now? are you in Algeria?

Lets start with a coffee to know each other..and we speak and agree what we can do?

whgat you think?

Merhaba Abquazun,

Thanks for your reply, currently I am in Hollande, I will be in Algeria for a couple of weeks in september.

We can meet than ofcourse (in Algiers) , we could in the meanwhile exchange some information by mail/skype about what you would like to learn.

Iyi fikir?

A bientôt
Ismahane

ismahane wrote:

Merhaba Abquazun,

Thanks for your reply, currently I am in Hollande, I will be in Algeria for a couple of weeks in september.

We can meet than ofcourse (in Algiers) , we could in the meanwhile exchange some information by mail/skype about what you would like to learn.

Iyi fikir?

A bientôt
Ismahane

Hello ismahane

i hope you dont mind me asking you about dutch
how hard is it to learn Dutch , i am interested to learn dutch specially i can understand and speak a little bit of German

Best Regards

You can send me a pm if you are still looking for a French teacher

Dear Members,

Please note that this discussion is dated 2011 ;)

Feel free to start a new thread on the Algiers Forum with all your questions or for sharing information :)

Thank you

Maximilien

I like how active is this forum thanks