Making friends for English communication

Hello, Nice to meet all you guys here,

I'm Duong. I live in Nha Trang. Personally, I'd like to make friends with those who are interested in Viet Nam culture or others and can share their daily lives through applying English. The main reason here is my desire to improve my Speaking as much as possible. if you have a bit of concern about learning Vietnamese, I'm willing to assist you right away.
I know the fact that it's difficult for some of you to manage to live in Viet Nam without having a stable job, but only send the best wishes for all of you here.

Here is my email for further contact: ***
Many thanks!

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not post contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Duong Do!!
I am Nobin from Pune, India. If all goes well, I could well be in Vietnam in a couple of months' time. If you are comfortable over Zoom or Skype, we can practise English and along the way, I can learn Vietnamese. I have lived in Indonesia and Thailand and have visited several parts of South East Asia like Cambodia and Singapore. By profession, I am a CPA (Chartered Accountant, as we call it) and a Commerce graduate. Please reply either way. I do not expect any fees from you. Be assured.

Hi, I am also working as an account  and want to practice english. I can assit you learn  Vietnamese to practice English.