Pls,tell me know how way can i sell something on this website? Thanks!

Hi everyone!

I make bikini, hat, coat, shawl and skirt by wool and i want to sell them. Anyone, pls, tell me know how way can i sell them on this website?

Thanks all :)

hanviet87 wrote:

Hi everyone!

I make bikini, hat, coat, shawl and skirt by wool and i want to sell them. Anyone, pls, tell me know how way can i sell them on this website?

Hi there, :)

1). There are advertising opportunities right at the bottom of this page.
All you have to do is click on the 'Advertising' link.  To make it easy for you, I include the link right here https://www.expat.com/en/advertisement.html

2). Do you need a male model for your bikinis and hats?  ;)

Hi hanviet87,

You can also post a (free) ad for your bikinis by clicking on the word CLASSIFIEDS in the green banner at the top of the page.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team

Hi Han, :)

Can you send some samples?  :par:
I want one Panama-like hat and two bikinis for men (size: L).

Hello hanviet87,

How you deal means how you delivered the goods and what is the mode of payment.....you can PM me also...

Regards,
Anil

hanviet87 wrote:

Hi everyone!

Aaaaahh, and something else.
Direct sales are not allowed here.  For you to show friendliness with the forum policies, I suggest you edit your post and remove the link to your web page.  :dumbom:

But you have already asked for samples Sir............. :D

aryavrat wrote:

But you have already asked for samples Sir............. :D

Asking is not the issue, let's see if I get them ...  ;)

So i also get excuse........... :)

John C. wrote:

Guys can not wear all the cloths girls are wearing, I am so sorry!!! You dont worry John, buy one and send that for me.

mal wrote:
John C. wrote:

Guys can not wear all the cloths girls are wearing, I am so sorry!!! You dont worry John, buy one and send that for me.

Might be he is buying for someone............may be you mal...........  ;)

:) oh thank u John. :) U're so jocund :) Do u want to buy any bikini or any skrit for a ur special woman? :)

Have a nice day John :)

oh Thank u :)

Sorry John. I never make bikini for man before. I'm not sure i can make it's good :) But u can buy for a ur speciel woman John :)

Thank u again :)

hanviet87 wrote:

:) oh thank u John. :) U're so jocund :) Do u want to buy any bikini or any skrit for a ur special woman? :)

Have a nice day John :)

Hi Han, :)

You know I had to look in the English dictionary to double check if 'jocund' means joyful, merry? :lol:

I guess you already passed beyond the one-on-one sales.
You must contact clothing distributors and (large) retail stores so you can sell in bulk.
Also, you can advertise for international sales agents who are independent entrepreneurs.
Expats in different countries may show interest in your product line because, among other reasons, it allows them to work from home.

The most important thing when you started a business is not to waste time if you are to progress.  :par:

Good luck to you.  :cheers:

hanviet87 wrote:

Sorry John. I never make bikini for man before. I'm not sure i can make it's good :) But u can buy for a ur speciel woman John :)

Thank u again :)

Ooooohh yes, and you must diversify your product line in order to quickly cover more types of customers.
Don't put your eggs in just on basket.  :)

Hurry up, you have a lot of work to do.  :top:

:) i found in google translate when write anything by English :))

My English is so terrible. I just begin my business and no one buy them yet :) All things which i sell, they're handmake things; so, i cant sell with big quantum ( or number ???) .

Even, i dont know anything about business bc i learned and worked like a writer before. I'm a silly child in business :)

Did you stop your film direction -script writing and step into business?  :D

i only want earn money :(( money money money ....

aryavrat wrote:

Might be he is buying for someone............may be you mal...........  ;)

No he doesnt interested of 'someone'!  :o
In my case also I never wear a bikini. :P

hanviet87 wrote:

i only want earn money :(( money money money ....

The mighty Dollar does not come easily ...  :)

nothing come easy :) but all leave so easy =)))