Finally Got My Second Jab of Sinovac

FortuneFavorsTheBold wrote:
Enzyte Bob wrote:

Since when do masks with 3 micron pores stop 1 micron viruses? Let's all erect chain link fences to stop mosquitoes.

Covid Virus is .12 Microns

N95 Mask filters .10 Microns with 95% efficiency

Oh, 0.12 microns. I stand corrected.

When is the last time you have seen somebody wearing an N95 mask?

All I have seen is people wearing cheap surgical masks made in China, pieces of cloth, etc. that limit oxygen intake, recirculate CO2, and breed viruses and bacteria.

The Burka like symbolism of submission is a nice touch though.

God it's getting worse.

Cheers, Steve.

Enzyte Bob wrote:

Since when do masks with 3 micron pores stop 1 micron viruses? Let's all erect chain link fences to stop mosquitoes.

Covid Virus is .12 Microns

N95 Mask filters .10 Microns with 95% efficiency

Oh, 0.12 microns. I stand corrected.

When is the last time you have seen somebody wearing an N95 mask?

All I have seen is people wearing cheap surgical masks made in China, pieces of cloth, etc. that limit oxygen intake, recirculate CO2, and breed viruses and bacteria.

The Burka like symbolism of submission is a nice touch though.

God? where will it end, get your own channel, the topic is about "Finally got my second vax" whatever.

Burka like symbolism is a choice or cultural and your comment/s are in very poor taste.

Gosh what would you say if I told you I was gay? You would tell me that's off topic? Come over and bash me? As said start your own thread or join those aligned with your beliefs and good luck rounding up the fools. Yet again another's number has been revealed.

OMO.

Cheers, Steve.

Obviously, this has become a debate between ego's, whose relevance is negated by the self same ego's. Everyone and everything has a bias; Trees grow better with sunlight than cloudy days but both are needed to grow, human's strive with conflict but need peace and both are required to grow. I hope all that read this can allow conflict to minimize and peace to grow...Peace and love

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : No insults, pls.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Michael P. Carter wrote:

Trees grow better with sunlight than cloudy days but both are needed to grow, human's strive with conflict but need peace and both are required to grow.

The grass is always greener on the other guys grave.

Thank you, peace and love...

Covid19 is primarily transmitted through droplets. Droplets from a cough is about 450 microns. For sneeze, 170 microns.
Cheap/inexpensive masks can catch a lot of these droplets. Using a mask also reduces the force one's sneeze on the droplets so it does not travel as far. I believe the cheap/ineffective masks reduces transmission by a lot.

Correction:
I believe the cheap/inexpensive masks reduce transmission by a lot.

Not EXPERIMENTAL? Even the NIH, heavily funded by vaccine companies, says that mRNA is EXPERIMENTAL. Fun Fact: The vaccine companies are making billions on almost pure profit booster shots. This is not disinformation, the source is the NIH.

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/nih-res … onaviruses

The article you link is about a new vaccine being developed that hopefully will work against not just covid, but also future possible coronaviruses. It is not about the vaccines presently in use. Self inflicted wounds are painful!

You know, most everything discovered in medicine was experimental at one time, including penicillin, aspirin, ibuprofen, the list goes on and on.

Experimental is not a condemnation, despite what many would have you believe.

Experiment is exactly how all innovations are made.