Finally Got My Second Jab of Sinovac

This morning my stepson said the Sinovac is available at the Pasig City Hall.

Everything was so quick elapse time leaving the house was one hour.

Taxi fare was 89 Pesos, how in the world can they make money? Well the Taxi driver was happy with a 111 Peso tip.

Observations: The place was about 25% occupied. 75% were woman and 95% of them were hot, makes me think if I was younger and single this would be the place to be.

They did ask me if I had any other vac other than Sinovac. We had a quick trip through the various stations, as seniors went to the head of the line in each station.

Now I will have to wait to see the effects. After my first vac both my wife & I came down with a serious case of Covid.

So what will happen?

1. Nothing?
2. Get Covid again and recuperate?
3. Get Covid again and die?

I read a Pittsburgh paper every day having lived in Pittsburgh 26 years. The most recent statistics for the entire state of Pennsylvania in the last month, 5.5% of the covid cases are people that completed their vaccinations (2). Now take this in consideration these were the major vac suppliers, not Sinovac.

So if someone gave you a dish with 20 Jelly Beans and you loved jelly beans, but 19 were good and one was poisoned, would you take a chance?

Enzyte Bob wrote:

So if someone gave you a dish with 20 Jelly Beans and you loved jelly beans, but 19 were good and one was poisoned, would you take a chance?

Absolutely, if  you take a moment to notice that if you don't take this 19 good out of 20 dish,  you WILL take the other dish, where 19 are poisoned and only one is good. 

In the countries with the vaccine readily available, this has become a disease of the unvaccinated. Being vaccinated doesn't guarantee you won't get it (though it nearly guarantees you won't be hospitalized for it,) but the odds you just quoted demonstrate clearly which side you should be on... the 95% who are sick because they didn't get a shot, or the 5% who are sick even though they did.

Kind of like wearing a seatbelt... sometimes, you'll still be injured in an accident, but your odds of coming through it safely are much better with a seatbelt.

Sinovac isn't ideal (only somewhere around 50% immunity, and I hate that they're vaccinating people in large groups, without actually any reasonable social distancing in most places, so you could catch it at the vaccination site before the vaccine has the necessary 2 weeks to actually kick in,) but it's 19-to-1 better than nothing. I'm glad you're getting it, and I hope you and  your family stay well, from here, on.

So you will be gladly be taking your 3rd and 4th and 5th booster shots even though you know that they are not going to work? Ask yourself these questions:

1. Is it safe?
2. Does it work?
3. Is it necessary?

Spike proteins are not a disease of the unvaccinated, shedding of spike proteins are a disease of the vaccinated. Nice mockingbird MSM media talking point though.

JustAGuest wrote:

In the countries with the vaccine readily available, this has become a disease of the unvaccinated. Being vaccinated doesn't guarantee you won't get it (though it nearly guarantees you won't be hospitalized for it,) but the odds you just quoted demonstrate clearly which side you should be on... the 95% who are sick because they didn't get a shot, or the 5% who are sick even though they did.

Sinovac isn't ideal (only somewhere around 50% immunity, and I hate that they're vaccinating people in large groups, without actually any reasonable social distancing in most places, so you could catch it at the vaccination site before the vaccine has the necessary 2 weeks to actually kick in,)

On the statistics I quoted was for people having two vacs (5.5%), but you cannot make the assumption that the others were unvaccinated.

The article conveniently lumped people with one shot & no shots. I wonder what the percentage rate would be for 1 shot & 2 shots getting Covid.

Yes you are quite right about social distancing, none at the vac site being enforced.

FortuneFavorsTheBold wrote:

So you will be gladly be taking your 3rd and 4th and 5th booster shots even though you know that they are not going to work? Ask yourself these questions:

1. Is it safe?
2. Does it work?
3. Is it necessary?

Spike proteins are not a disease of the unvaccinated, shedding of spike proteins are a disease of the vaccinated. Nice mockingbird MSM media talking point though.

My answer to 1,2, &3 is I don't know. My booster shot won't be Sinovac. I don't know the science behind all the vacs and 98% of the people do not understand the science either. Now while writing this response I Googled Spike Proteins which are Glycoproteins which means they contain a carbohydrate like a sugar molecule. The article says the spike protein allows entry into the cell. if this is the case how can shedding of spike proteins be a disease of the vaccinated?

This is not a challenge to your knowledge, but help me understanding it in layman terms.

But I'm not going to let my ignorance of the science persuade me from not doing something.
Something is better than nothing, even a draw.

For some the vac is not the important thing, but having the vac card has is.

I'm not a pessimist so I believe you will be fine, in any event you did what you thought was best and that's all we can do in life.

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : vaccine dis-information
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Enzyte Bob wrote:

1. Is it safe?
2. Does it work?
3. Is it necessary?

My answer to 1,2, &3 is I don't know. My booster shot won't be Sinovac. I don't know the science behind all the vacs and 98% of the people do not understand the science either. Now while writing this response I Googled Spike Proteins which are Glycoproteins which means they contain a carbohydrate like a sugar molecule. The article says the spike protein allows entry into the cell. if this is the case how can shedding of spike proteins be a disease of the vaccinated?

This is not a challenge to your knowledge, but help me understanding it in layman terms.

But I'm not going to let my ignorance of the science persuade me from not doing something.

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Misinformation
Enzyte Bob wrote:

1. Is it safe?
2. Does it work?
3. Is it necessary?

I mentioned  Dr. Zelenko, but there are many others. I would suggest using search engines other than Google or YouTube if you are serious about doing unbiased research.

Enzyte Bob wrote:

This morning my stepson said the Sinovac is available at the Pasig City Hall.

Everything was so quick elapse time leaving the house was one hour.

Taxi fare was 89 Pesos, how in the world can they make money? Well the Taxi driver was happy with a 111 Peso tip.

Observations: The place was about 25% occupied. 75% were woman and 95% of them were hot, makes me think if I was younger and single this would be the place to be.

They did ask me if I had any other vac other than Sinovac. We had a quick trip through the various stations, as seniors went to the head of the line in each station.

Now I will have to wait to see the effects. After my first vac both my wife & I came down with a serious case of Covid.

So what will happen?

1. Nothing?
2. Get Covid again and recuperate?
3. Get Covid again and die?

I read a Pittsburgh paper every day having lived in Pittsburgh 26 years. The most recent statistics for the entire state of Pennsylvania in the last month, 5.5% of the covid cases are people that completed their vaccinations (2). Now take this in consideration these were the major vac suppliers, not Sinovac.

You might find it useful to see the opinions of the inventors of the mRNA virus and the PCR test,  Dr. Robert Malone and Dr. Kary B Mullis. These are the inventors of the technologies, just so you know that I'm not being political about the topic.

As a kid I was very poor and came into contact with many people with infectious diseases and thereby contracted measles, mumps, chicken pox, whooping cough, but do to the vaccinations my mother had me get as a child none of them killed me or made any permeant damage. When Jonas Salk created a vaccine for polio I had that shot also and never contracted polio and with all of that and those vaccinations I never once quest or if I agreed with the validity of the reason for the vaccination of if I agreed with the way the chemicals work in my body, this was not and is not because it is beyond my comprehension it is because in general the people that developed the vaccinations do their best and have good intention. Does that mean that they are successful 100% of the time, no, nothing in life can ever make that claim. So having an unreasonable requirement for this vaccination is most likely motivated by something other than concern for one's welfare but more like one's ego has been deluded by mass media and those who make statements to get a reaction and do not care about the consequences of their act. Therefore I am saying to you make a decision for yourself that does not require others to agree with you and do or do not take the shot; or like I was told many years ago "sh.t or get off the pot" Peace and Love

Michael P. Carter wrote:

As a kid I was very poor and came into contact with many people with infectious diseases and thereby contracted measles, mumps, chicken pox, whooping cough, but do to the vaccinations my mother had me get as a child none of them killed me or made any permeant damage. When Jonas Salk created a vaccine for polio I had that shot also and never contracted polio and with all of that and those vaccinations I never once quest or if I agreed with the validity of the reason for the vaccination of if I agreed with the way the chemicals work in my body, this was not and is not because it is beyond my comprehension it is because in general the people that developed the vaccinations do their best and have good intention. Does that mean that they are successful 100% of the time, no, nothing in life can ever make that claim. So having an unreasonable requirement for this vaccination is most likely motivated by something other than concern for one's welfare but more like one's ego has been deluded by mass media and those who make statements to get a reaction and do not care about the consequences of their act. Therefore I am saying to you make a decision for yourself that does not require others to agree with you and do or do not take the shot; or like I was told many years ago "sh.t or get off the pot" Peace and Love

Michael ~ I agree about everybody making their own decisions, but I set up a childhood immunization program for the entire State of California and I would never equate experimental mRNA injections to traditional vaccines of the past. Do your homework people.

Congrats, Bob, on completing your second shot.
And congrats on having those completed vaccination cards.

Sabre rattling etc. I had my second Pfizer shot this morning and if I die? You won't know.
I had the offer of Sinovac some time ago and declined, decided that we already own/have owned enough faulty Chinese manufactured products that don't go the distance. Trouble is it's everywhere you look and these days unavoidable when one looks hard enough.

BTW Bob, well done, you and family. To all others getting vaccinated no matter the type nor politics the numbers speak for themselves with cases and deaths.

OMO

Cheers, Steve.

blacksheepjuno wrote:

Funny, today after my second shot and clearing the last hurdle,,,,, check out, do you need to rest sir? Are you feeling OK? Yes Fine ma'am. I was then advised to have my vac card laminated, sure NP. My mind instantly went to God another plastic card to fit in the wallet but realised that there could be a bigger plan. How long is this going to go on? I never had my 5 year drivers licence laminated A5 neatly folded and chucked in my wallet and always lasted 5 years, plastic now. My birth certificate, that I have had for over 40 years (marriage etc) is original and stays in the safe, as will my vac card until I need it.

Brave new world?

OMO.

Cheers, Steve.

blacksheepjuno wrote:

Thanks to you and others

In the long run the completed vaccination card maybe more important than the vaccine itself.

I better bring clarity of that statement. We don't know how long the Covid and the variants  will be with us. Eighteen months ago the expert people thought it would be over in six months to a year. It seems everyday old so called facts were put to bed as new statics has been published.

It's hard to make a correct educated guess on what the future will be. Many of us believe the solution is far off, many think beyond that, it may last a lifetime.

It appears FortuneFavorsFavorsTheBold implies any of us who received the Sinovac are misguided, only time will tell.

Now I've let it be known that I was an anti vac person but I still got the vaccination, I still got Covid and I still got the follow up vaccination. Unvaccinated, partially vaccinated and fully vaccinated people have caught Covid regardless of what vaccination they received.

Now starting today to enter the mall, you have to show proof of being fully vaccinated to enter. Where my son works, employees that could not prove they were fully vaccinated were sent home. This is in metro Manila, I don't know about other area outside of Manila. I don't know what other employers are doing. Some of my sons peers are dismayed because it will take time to get the two vacs.

So what is the value of the Sinovac Card? So FortuneFavorsTheBold as you said: "Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me".

FFTB, you may be an expert in your field but the so called experts had been fooled more than twice. I think you better wait before you pass judgement on who the fool may be.

Yep regardless of what shot one receives they all work for the "twice vaccinated". card apparently. Perhaps lamination will be the Godsend for the future.
The shot today and last time were for frontline workers and over 60's, the few younger ones I chatted with were front line sales and my unemployed better half has not had an invite for a vaccination to date, not even Sinovac.
I think the real point here are the numbers and not hypothetical theories. The numbers of vaccinated ending up in hospital and the unvaccinated in hospitals and dying speak for themselves, the seriously ill people that now regret passing up any vaccine for their political or religious beliefs, doom sayers, whatever.

Moving forward this apparent third world country is doing far better than many first world egos.

OMO.

Cheers, Steve.

Enzyte Bob wrote:
blacksheepjuno wrote:

Thanks to you and others

In the long run the completed vaccination card maybe more important than the vaccine itself.

I better bring clarity of that statement. We don't know how long the Covid and the variants  will be with us. Eighteen months ago the expert people thought it would be over in six months to a year. It seems everyday old so called facts were put to bed as new statics has been published.

It's hard to make a correct educated guess on what the future will be. Many of us believe the solution is far off, many think beyond that, it may last a lifetime.

It appears FortuneFavorsFavorsTheBold implies any of us who received the Sinovac are misguided, only time will tell.

Now I've let it be known that I was an anti vac person but I still got the vaccination, I still got Covid and I still got the follow up vaccination. Unvaccinated, partially vaccinated and fully vaccinated people have caught Covid regardless of what vaccination they received.

Now starting today to enter the mall, you have to show proof of being fully vaccinated to enter. Where my son works, employees that could not prove they were fully vaccinated were sent home. This is in metro Manila, I don't know about other area outside of Manila. I don't know what other employers are doing. Some of my sons peers are dismayed because it will take time to get the two vacs.

So what is the value of the Sinovac Card? So FortuneFavorsTheBold as you said: "Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me".

FFTB, you may be an expert in your field but the so called experts had been fooled more than twice. I think you better wait before you pass judgement on who the fool may be.

I didn't call anybody a fool and I'm not anti vax. Quite the contrary, I set up a childhood immunization program for the State of California. I'm just saying do your homework. See what the inventors of mRNA and the PCR tests are saying, as well as many other experts in the field. You said that you were vaccinated and then got covid. What happened to vaccines curing and stopping the spread of the disease as Biden said? Oh, and no more need for masks, etc. You already answered the three questions with your experience. Are they safe, do they work, and are they necessary? For the most part yes for traditional vaccines. Not so much for EXPERIMENTAL mRNA vaccines. Watch Bill Gates TED speech about reducing the World population. He is no more of an expert on virology than Biden or Fauci are. Better yet, read Klaus Schwab's book on the subject. The problem is that most people don't have the time to do serious research into things. As you said time will tell. BTW, what happened to the millions of influenza cases that disappeared when COVID19 showed up?

FFTB.
"BTW, what happened to the millions of influenza cases that disappeared when COVID19 showed up?"

While I'm not a doctor or virologist and only my observation is that perhaps over the last 18 months with C-19 most of the world has seen mask wearing, social distancing, lockdowns and more aware of personal hygiene protocols.

May even break the flu cycle only to be met the new ongoing problem? Just a thought.

Cheers, Steve.

What happened to vaccines curing and stopping the spread of the disease as Biden said?

What happened is the 25% of American adults who are refusing the vaccine.. so we cannot reach herd immunity.

Oh, and no more need for masks, etc.

They released that guidance shortly before vaccine hesitancy stopped our progress, and Delta hit..

You already answered the three questions with your experience. Are they safe, do they work, and are they necessary? For the most part yes for traditional vaccines. Not so much for EXPERIMENTAL mRNA vaccines.

You keep calling them "experimental" - they are not. They have been in development for more than 10 years..

BTW, what happened to the millions of influenza cases that disappeared when COVID19 showed up?

They disappeared BECAUSE EVERYONE WAS WEARING MASKS AND WASHING THEIR HANDS!

Enzyte Bob wrote:
JustAGuest wrote:

Sinovac isn't ideal (only somewhere around 50% immunity, and I hate that they're vaccinating people in large groups, without actually any reasonable social distancing in most places, so you could catch it at the vaccination site before the vaccine has the necessary 2 weeks to actually kick in,)

Enzyte Bob wrote:

Yes you are quite right about social distancing, none at the vac site being enforced.

This is not a small issue. My GF is in the province now and the other day they were apparently giving out Pfizer shots. She reported mass crowds, and no distancing at all.. which is how I suspect some people are getting it, because there have been several instances there of people getting the vaccine then getting Covid shortly thereafter. Of course then it gets blamed on the vaccine, which in most cases has been Sinovac. But you can't catch Covid the same day as you get the jab and expect to have any protection.

I suggested she get her jab in Cebu City instead, where hopefully they will better follow procedures, but in reading what you guys posted I have my doubts. Unfortunately, it seems so typical in the Philippines that procedures are not always followed properly, or those who are doing a job lack understanding of what they are doing. What else can explain a lack of social distancing at vaccination sites? Here in the US they had tape on the concrete, the line was outside, then you only went in one at a time to get the shot. How do these basics get so lost in translation?

Doubt away pnw, from my experience they are well founded. Our vac centre is in the open market (open walls but roofed). Chair spacings @ 1 metre, chair jumping involves even closer proximity, no signage or direction from health officials. Half the health staff only wearing masks and no face shields, all the recipients with face shields but the fashion was to wear them up so pointless.
Time will tell and as said if I stop posting you know what happened.

Cheers, Steve.

Since when do masks with 3 micron pores stop 1 micron viruses? Let's all erect chain link fences to stop mosquitoes.

Reason : vaccine disinformation

Appears to have stopped the flu according to your research and stated in an earlier post. Regardless masks and following protocols here in the Philippines are law whether they work or not. Better figures here than many other countries but still not good.

Not everyone follows mandated protocols here and there in lies the problem in my opinion but hey I'm just an uneducated plebeian. Simply look at the different  countries figures that are defiant and refuse to play the game and those that adhere to health mandates by virtue and not "my right".

OMO.

Cheers, Steve.

I'll probably be censored and banned for posting this link:

https://conservativedailypost.com/state … %20Engaged

Meanwhile, Israel, the most vaccinated Country on the planet, is experiencing a huge surge in covid cases in vaccinated people. Let's see how their 4th booster works out.

Regardless and I'm not going to read your supplied link, I simply ask you for your personal opinion for your answers of what the world is doing wrong with this pandemic, answers.

Stating Israels current situation pales compared to other countries.

Israel.              Deaths per capita (1M)        800.
Philippines.          "                 "                      324.
Australia.              "                 "                        44.  (was 30 odd, slow vaccine roll out, fools)
Peru.                     "                 "                    5,932.  (Seriously needs humanitarian aid it seems)
USA.                      "                 "                    2,065.  (Some 95% of hospital admissions are the unvaxed)

Anyway as always it's only my lowly opinion and observations. Different perspective.

Cheers, Steve.

bigpearl wrote:

Appears to have stopped the flu according to your research and stated in an earlier post. Regardless masks and following protocols here in the Philippines are law whether they work or not. Better figures here than many other countries but still not good.

Not everyone follows mandated protocols here and there in lies the problem in my opinion but hey I'm just an uneducated plebeian. Simply look at the different  countries figures that are defiant and refuse to play the game and those that adhere to health mandates by virtue and not "my right".

OMO.

Cheers, Steve.

Huh? Relabeling 10 million influenza cases per year for 10 years as covid is not evidence of masks working for the flu. I don't recall everybody wearing masks every flu season, do you? Read what the inventor of the PCR test, Dr. Robert Malone, has to say about this.

I'm sorry FFTB but I'm not getting into conspiracy theories. Your 10M cases of the flu P/A equate to 15M over the last 18 months. While reported Covid cases for the same period are pushing 230M, even if you took out your flu cases sir we are in a pandemic caused by fools, I'm indestructible and egos to the detriment of those that want to live.

As for wearing masks? Look at many Asian countries that have worn masks for countless years for pollution, flu, whatever. Do they work? I have no idea and obviously you do.

OMO.

Cheers, Steve.

Reason : please avoid covid disinformation

Then It sounds like you should not get the vaccination, which was my only point. What my opinion or your opinion about the matter is irrelevant. Peace and Love

bigpearl wrote:

Meanwhile, Israel, the most vaccinated Country on the planet, is experiencing a huge surge in covid cases in vaccinated people. Let's see how their 4th booster works out.

Regardless and I'm not going to read your supplied link, I simply ask you for your personal opinion for your answers of what the world is doing wrong with this pandemic, answers.

Stating Israels current situation pales compared to other countries.

Israel.              Deaths per capita (1M)        800.
Philippines.          "                 "                      324.
Australia.              "                 "                        44.  (was 30 odd, slow vaccine roll out, fools)
Peru.                     "                 "                    5,932.  (Seriously needs humanitarian aid it seems)
USA.                      "                 "                    2,065.  (Some 95% of hospital admissions are the unvaxed)

Anyway as always it's only my lowly opinion and observations. Different perspective.

Cheers, Steve.

Sure, don't visit the link that says:

State In India Now COVID Free! Less Than 6% Vaccinated…. The Rest Took Ivermectin!

I rest my case sir.

Cheers, Steve.

You might be if you continue to post such garbage. It's considered DIS-information. Unsupported Conspiracy theories. Anti-Vax.  And I'm just gonna say if that's where you get your info and do your research, you really ought to do better, and not post it here.

For those who don't want to click (I don't blame you) the headline claims the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh is mostly Covid -free due to "the the use of Ivermectin" the LATEST conservative miracle cure for Covid-19.  LOL. Well it's not.

I just checked several LEGITIMATE Indian News sources and there was no mention of Ivermectin anywhere. The actual reason that Uttar Pradesh is almost Covid-free is because they have has raced ahead of all other Indian states in ADMINISTERING the VACCINES.

From the Times of India:

Highest in India, Uttar Pradesh's vaccination rate ahead of US and Russia ..

Read more at:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/arti … aign=cppst

From India Today:

https://www.indiatoday.in/coronavirus-o … 2021-09-16

Setting another record, Uttar Pradesh became the first Indian state on Wednesday to inoculate more than 9 crore people with Covid-19 vaccines. The state has administered a total of 9.01 crore vaccine doses so far since the launch of the nationwide Covid vaccination drive in January.
Uttar Pradesh is racing past other Indian states in attempting to mitigate the anticipated third wave of Covid-19 through vaccination.
The state administered over 3,61,787 doses of vaccine till 7 pm on Wednesday, taking the total tally to 9,01,51,915. The focused Covid vaccination drive in Uttar Pradesh has ensured that more than 1,53,61,007 people in the state are fully vaccinated. More than 7,47,90,900 people have been inoculated with the first dose in the state.
Uttar Pradesh took almost 100 days to administer the first one crore vaccine doses. It then took another 45 days to cross the 2-crore mark and 59 more days to vaccinate 5 crore people. The state then took 14 days to reach the 6-crore mark and 11 more days to administer 7 crore doses by August 28. It just took 9 more days to go past the 8-crore mark on September 7.

So take your Anti-VAX  disinformation campaign somewhere else, Fortune..

bigpearl wrote:

I'm sorry FFTB but I'm not getting into conspiracy theories. Your 10M cases of the flu P/A equate to 15M over the last 18 months. While reported Covid cases for the same period are pushing 230M, even if you took out your flu cases sir we are in a pandemic caused by fools, I'm indestructible and egos to the detriment of those that want to live.

As for wearing masks? Look at many Asian countries that have worn masks for countless years for pollution, flu, whatever. Do they work? I have no idea and obviously you do.

OMO.

Cheers, Steve.

You are right, my numbers are off. Flu season usually spans from October to March and 10 million to 45 million people in the US get infected. As of 3/13/21, there have only been 1,561 confirmed. 10 to 45 million per year in the U.S......down to 1,561. Hmmmmm "conspiracy theories" by the inventors of mRNA and the PCR test, and many other leading experts in the field. I need to coin a new phrase, conspiracy therapy. I'm not here to debate with people who don't research things, I'm here to help people, the entire purpose of this forum. Educating people is oftentimes a component of helping them. Some people refuse to learn the facts and can't be educated. Encouraging people to do their own research and draw their own conclusions can be helpful. Your conclusion about Israel is backwards for example. You left out the part that their current surge is mostly vaccinated people. Taking a short term jab that increases your vulnerability to new variants isn't very helpful, especially when the jab was made for 2 to 3 strains ago. It's great if you are in the business of selling boosters. To each their own.

Since when do masks with 3 micron pores stop 1 micron viruses? Let's all erect chain link fences to stop mosquitoes.

Covid Virus is .12 Microns

N95 Mask filters .10 Microns with 95% efficiency

pnwcyclist wrote:

You might be if you continue to post such garbage. It's considered DIS-information. Unsupported Conspiracy theories. Anti-Vax.  And I'm just gonna say if that's where you get your info and do your research, you really ought to do better, and not post it here.

For those who don't want to click (I don't blame you) the headline claims the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh is mostly Covid -free due to "the the use of Ivermectin" the LATEST conservative miracle cure for Covid-19.  LOL. Well it's not.

I just checked several LEGITIMATE Indian News sources and there was no mention of Ivermectin anywhere. The actual reason that Uttar Pradesh is almost Covid-free is because they have has raced ahead of all other Indian states in ADMINISTERING the VACCINES.

From the Times of India:

Highest in India, Uttar Pradesh's vaccination rate ahead of US and Russia ..

Read more at:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/arti … aign=cppst

From India Today:

https://www.indiatoday.in/coronavirus-o … 2021-09-16

Setting another record, Uttar Pradesh became the first Indian state on Wednesday to inoculate more than 9 crore people with Covid-19 vaccines. The state has administered a total of 9.01 crore vaccine doses so far since the launch of the nationwide Covid vaccination drive in January.
Uttar Pradesh is racing past other Indian states in attempting to mitigate the anticipated third wave of Covid-19 through vaccination.
The state administered over 3,61,787 doses of vaccine till 7 pm on Wednesday, taking the total tally to 9,01,51,915. The focused Covid vaccination drive in Uttar Pradesh has ensured that more than 1,53,61,007 people in the state are fully vaccinated. More than 7,47,90,900 people have been inoculated with the first dose in the state.
Uttar Pradesh took almost 100 days to administer the first one crore vaccine doses. It then took another 45 days to cross the 2-crore mark and 59 more days to vaccinate 5 crore people. The state then took 14 days to reach the 6-crore mark and 11 more days to administer 7 crore doses by August 28. It just took 9 more days to go past the 8-crore mark on September 7.

So take your Anti-VAX  disinformation campaign somewhere else, Fortune..

Anti-VAX disinformation? My sources are the leading experts in the field, not politically biased newspapers, or propaganda MSM outlets like CNN, etc. I set up a childhood immunization program for the entire State of California. What have you
accomplished in the field? I'm not anti vax, I'm simply advising people to do some actual research before subjecting themselves to EXPERIMENTAL DNA altering mRNA "vaccines". By research I'm talking about scientists, not so called "journalists". Regardless, I'm not going to debate with anybody who doesn't do any research. Mockingbird media talking points are great if you are into that type of thing, but not very helpful for people who might be considering getting "vaccinated", and then a lifetime of boosters of spike proteins that reduce their immunity to subsequent "variants" BTW, ask Dr. Robert Malone, the inventor of the PCR test, if a test exists for the "Delta variant"

I'm sorry to disappoint you FFTB but as a lowly inept plebeian that drinks like a fish and smokes like a burning tyre, 62 years old and walks up and down my beach for fear of mixing with fools in the street or malls, bad enough the vaccine location and a haircut tomorrow? My thoughts are woe as I witness the stupidity practiced by locals here and probably the same where ever your abode is. In reality.

Your conclusion about me or my opinion being backward can either be taken as an insult or accepting an opinion from a fellow member here, neither make it right. But I could or would suggest other sites more amenable to your needs.

Perhaps we should stay on topic and if you are so entrenched with your wisdom and beliefs? Start a new topic. Scrabble and scrape but do it in your time with your newly created post that I'm sure many will contribute to.

OMO.

Cheers, Steve.

bigpearl wrote:

I'm sorry to disappoint you FFTB but as a lowly inept plebeian that drinks like a fish and smokes like a burning tyre, 62 years old and walks up and down my beach for fear of mixing with fools in the street or malls, bad enough the vaccine location and a haircut tomorrow? My thoughts are woe as I witness the stupidity practiced by locals here and probably the same where ever your abode is. In reality.

Your conclusion about me or my opinion being backward can either be taken as an insult or accepting an opinion from a fellow member here, neither make it right. But I could or would suggest other sites more amenable to your needs.

Perhaps we should stay on topic and if you are so entrenched with your wisdom and beliefs? Start a new topic. Scrabble and scrape but do it in your time with your newly created post that I'm sure many will contribute to.

OMO.

Cheers, Steve.

Nothing insulting about facts or opinions.

We are all entitled to our opinions, right or wrong.

My comments are completely on point with the topic.

This forum has nothing to do with my "needs"

Helping people make educated decisions is what this forum is all about.

If you don't agree with the experts that I have cited or aren't interested in their fact based conclusions, that is just fine with me.

It doesn't take much effort to scroll past things that don't interest you.

Better yet, block or mute me if this forum has such a feature.

Thank You ~

News you can trust https://worldnewsdailyreport.com

Wow. . . .Thanks for the link

Enzyte Bob wrote:

Covid Virus is .12 Microns

N95 Mask filters .10 Microns with 95% efficiency

Oh, 0.12 microns. I stand corrected.

When is the last time you have seen somebody wearing an N95 mask?

All I have seen is people wearing cheap surgical masks made in China, pieces of cloth, etc. that limit oxygen intake, recirculate CO2, and breed viruses and bacteria.

The Burka like symbolism of submission is a nice touch though.

Enzyte Bob wrote:

News you can trust https://worldnewsdailyreport.com

Wow. . . .Thanks for the link

Early TREATMENT is key. Not sending people home with NO treatment until their oxygen levels get so low that they need to be hospitalized, intubated, and put on a ventilator, usually resulting in death.