Help Please - sick relative in Hospital Regional Malaga

Please can anyone help?

My sister has been living in Malaga for the last 4 years with her family, but unfortunately is very ill in Hospital Regional Malaga. Her family in Spain are obviously devastated, but are finding it very hard to get any clear answers from the medical staff as to her current situation, treatment plan, prognosis etc.

Does anyone know who they turn to for help, maybe with translation or access to an english speaking doctor etc who can explain exactly what is happening at this very stressful time? Everything seems very vague and isn't making much sense.

Any advice or guidance would be really appreciated, sadly we don't know how much time we have...

EMERGENCY

Can anyone help please?

My son is in Malaga trying to deal with his mother who has suffered a stroke and is in hospital. She is a resident but with no insurance. He does not speak Spanish and is struggling to understand what is happening and what to do.

Can anyone help with anything - translation, support in hospital, a friendly shoulder to lean on.

Thanks in advance.

Hello George,

Oh It is very unfortunate, we are as well very much concerned. Has he been able to get in touch with someone ?

Have he contacted the embassy yet ?

I make a personal request on this thread, if anyone can help please !

2b06.svgUP

Try here

ageinspain.org/support-service

I wish her a fast recovery