Rent a place & find a job in Spain

We all dream about it but how easy is it to rent a place & find a job in Spain ?

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : title of the topic has been changed for more visibility, thanks
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : inappropriate comment
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@asrana0707

First of it is impolite to jump onto someone else's thread.
Second no need to post twice
Third never post personal details on the open forum.

jopans wrote:

We all dream about it but how easy is it to rent a place & find a job in Spain?

Oh dear if I am correct you are from England? If you had made the move last year life would be so much easier because you would have been protected by the withdrawal agreement (Brexit). You are now treated like anyone else out of the EU. So you need to apply for a work visa.

What are you wishing to do for work?

Hi I'm quite open on work possibilities , I'm currently doing care work anything from elderly to children's homes. However realise this work can be hard to find. I'm good with admin or customer service so could work in a bar or similar aspect to get by. I'm always open to other options.

Stu Simpson wrote:

Hi I'm quite open on work possibilities , I'm currently doing care work anything from elderly to children's homes. However realise this work can be hard to find. I'm good with admin or customer service so could work in a bar or similar aspect to get by. I'm always open to other options.

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

Do you speak Spanish?  In general, you need 4 things to get a job anywhere:

Relevant qualifications
Relevant experience
Speak the local language
Luck

Only you can do the maths.  My only comment is that to go out there relying on luck is probably not a very good idea.

Cynic
Expat Team

There is work see jobs section on this forum.

I have years of care experience .. in UK . With certificates . I would love to work in the Tenerife local areas if possible . I speak only small amount of Spanish to get by currently .

Thank you .. will keep on the lookout 👍

House maid

Top of the page!! and > Here