Enter Saigon

Can we enter Saigon from another provence that has low infection rate or is it only for flights? Are we able to stay a few weeks there before our flight. We will stay in a private apartment that has been vacant since March.

Not sure.. but have been told by local law enforcement even transmitting from one district to another without a genuine or accepted reason is not permitted.

My lady in Phu Ninh, Dong Thap says all entrances to every town is manned by police and no travel between each other is allowed, we have 3 farms, and 2 are located near Home, the 3rd (rice farm)she has to go be ferry to work - she is not allowed to go to that farm. Luckily her brother lives that side so he can attend to the Rice farm.  It's a 14 day "stay at home, in your own village" directive enforced............no taxis, no buses, train stopped, no River boats can move. -  man its like the Apocalypse  - or as she puts it:  "The Devil came up from the Hell!!"    I am stuck in Hawaii, won't be able to travel until pbly Jan/Feb from the looks of things.    Jim Morrison says it best:

Strange days have found us
Strange days have tracked us down
They're going to destroy Our casual joys

Peace

No you cant

Thanks, that's what I thought.

Check your PM, Colin.

Just to confirm what everyone else has said, the short answer is No. If you have a ticket showing that your flight is departing in 5 or 6 hours max. you can do a transfer (stop over) flight - but there is no way they are going to let you stay even overnight, not to mention a few weeks.